Wedding Bands -「 14 」

• 2 Years Ago •
"Levi's pov"

"So.. how long is eren staying here?"
Looking up from my steaming mug, sitting at the granite-Island on a black-colored stool.
The basket full of laundry slapped on the island that grabbed my attention as well as petras voice. Glad she's still doing her daily chores around the house.

"Until I feel he needs to leave."
My eyes narrowing before gently touching the rim of the mug until my fingers pressed, lifting it to my mouth.

Taking a sip of the lukewarm coffee,
"Seriously? Why another boy? I'm concerned.. will he have to go to school with me?"

My eyes flickered towards Petra, hearing the complaints pass her mouth shocked me. Normally she'd sit still an obeyed for the greater good, but apparently she's still human. Everyone has their shitty flaws.
Sadly, including me.
"No.. Petra he's over 19."

She shrugged, "I still think he's 19."
I rolled my eyes, placing the mug down. Watching the contents/coffee swirl until it settled, only a glimpse of my reflection.

"But.. I may let him go to your school as a senior, I think it's a good way to spend his days."
Side glancing at her to get a glimpse of her reaction, her eyes wide along with her mouth.

Chuckling, a smirk finding its way across my face. "What why?!"

"Don't yell, he's sleeping."
Realization smacking her in the face, after dinner Petra pestered us into going to Six-Flags. Eren thought it'd be nice. But a lot has happened during that time and it tired him.

Lifting my wrist up- the watch reading; 10:48.

"Fold your clothes, alright? As well as the towels.. I'm heading to bed."
She nodded with a soft pout, huffing as I sipped on the remaining Liquids in my mug. Standing and walking towards the sink. Washing any lingering stains present, making sure it's spotless.

"So.. is there a reason he's here? You didn't really give me a whole reason of why... I at least deserve to know."
I sighed, drying mug before placing it in the cupboards after I took the stool from the lower cabinet.

Hating the fact we were both short, but it was nice once an awhile to look down for once.

Clicking my tongue before shutting the cabinet, putting the stool away and looking towards Petra,
"I'll tell you in the morning."

Shooing the matter away and heading out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room where eren lay.

Gently I opened the door, the lights dim. Liking the idea of the switches that adjusted the brightness of the lights.
Shutting the door behind me as I walked on the opposite side, crawling under the duvet.

Laying to my side when I adjusted myself, smiling to myself as I stared at Erens peaceful face, a sigh escaping my lips. Letting my body inch closer until I let my head rest against his chest, stomach to stomach- entangling my legs between his.

Enjoying someone else body warmth, humming. Hearing a faint-husky chuckle escape Erens lips, finding it to be sexy. Lightly blushing before feeling the pillows shuffle and a arm latch around my waist.

Making me feel safe as ever,
"Didn't think you'd be the one to cuddle.."

Sighing before pinching his nipple,
"Ow..."
Finding his body flinch, I huffed angrily, embarrassed as well.
"Then don't tease me, get to sleep. I'm tired. I have to deal with petra in the morning.."

Yawning before closing my eyes once again. Only hearing faint breathes from Erens lips, finding myself fall asleep to Erens steady breath and heart beat.