Mixed Feelings

What do you do when you fall in love with the person you’re expected to hate the most? To answer that question I need to take you back to the very beginning.

‘Pirate Hunter Zoro’… I don’t know who gave me that name, nor how I earned it. What’s so different in me from the other bounty hunters? I wield three swords. I see no other reason then that… I young man, approximately nineteen years old did his training in a small dojo in a small village on an island in the East Blue sea. You could tell that he was strong by just looking at his muscles. For his age he had, indeed, quite the strength and stamina. The youngster had mint green, short hair and three long, golden earrings in his left ear. Right now, he wore no shirt, blackish green trousers and shoes that resembled army boots. His body was strongly muscle toned and his eyes determined on only one goal; One day, I’ll become the strongest…

Zoro dropped his weights and walked towards the dojo’s master. “Sensei, I’m off again…” He grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. The man nodded and answered with a smirk. “Don’t get lost again.” Zoro grawled with a slight glare as he checked his Katanas. They’re still fine, but I might start looking for new ones… First this bounty. He looked at a wanted poster on a wall.