The Saviors

On August 7th, 2011, a package was delivered to suburban house in the city of Lakeland, Florida. This package had no address, stamp, or return-address - in fact, the package was nothing but a large, plain cardboard box sealed with duct tape, except it had a sword's hilt sticking out of the side. It had not come from a mail truck, but mysteriously showed up on the house's porch on that fine, sunny morning.

When the package was opened, its contents revealed to be a book, a long, rusted steel sword, and many sheets of paper; some filled with handwritten words, others drawings. After reading the pages, the finder of the box concluded it to tell a story. The story, either real or fiction, was set sometime in the near future, and that the story was recorded by the characters in it.

The finder decided to publish to story to the world. Whether the writer of the story intended to entertain the reader or warn them is currently unsure, but beware to all those who have chosen this story to read: it is not for the faint of heart. It tells of many deaths, hardships, and other things that may be unsettling for some audiences. If you are one of those people, set this down, and run away.

Run Fast.

Run Far.

For this is the story of The Saviors.