chapter 1

Things you need to know

Y\N- your name
F\C- favorite color
F\F- favorite food
H\C- hair color
E\C- eye color

Y\N POV

I just moved to Mystreet and was still unpacking. I was tired, I had done my room,kitchen, and living room. I still had the 2 guest rooms,basement, dining room, and the 3 bathrooms. I had so much to do. I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and yelled" WHO IS IT". A voice yelled back " umm its your neighbor Travis, Dante, and Garroth". I opened the door and Travis just stared. I asked what they wanted." Do you want any help unpacking?" They said looking at the box's behind me. I said " sure but only if Travis stops staring at me it's weird". Travis snapped out of it when I said his name. They came in and helped me. When they left all that was left was a bathroom. So I took a break. As soon as I sat on the couch and turned on the TV someone knocked. I just yelled "its open". A girl with black hair came in. "Hi I'm aphmau, your Y\N right the boys told me about you". I was a little freaked but I nodded and said come in. She sat on the coach and said " its a nice place you have and I can tell you like dark colors ( sorry if you like light colors I don't so yeah) ". I nodded and stated that I'm a little anti social and don't like contact with others. She squealed ( does aphmau squeal????) I looked at her weird and asked" are u okay do I need to call an ambulance or something?" She stated she knew someone I would get along with so I just let her drag me to a house that was a dark color. Knock knock knock. Aphmau was banging on the door." ZANE OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I SHOUT OUT THAT YOU LIKE P-" a guy with black hair and blue eyes\eye came out and covered Aphs mouth. Aph got out of his grip and said " Zane I want you to meet Y\N I think you two will get along". Zane looked at me and shook his head. "Aph I told you to stop this". I sticked out my hand and said" i-its nice to meet you Zane". He slowly took my hand and said the same thing. He had almost the same exact thing I was wearing on. He had a black and grey striped sweater on with black pants and a mask. I had on a black and grey striped sweater dress and long black boots. My leggings were in the wash.
My mom stole my mask and burned it before she died. I never wore one since then. I looked at him and said" so why does aph think we will get along?". Zane sighed and said" idk she's weird sometimes". He looked behind me and pulled me inside his house. Aph left a when we started talking. I was confused. I was about to say something when he said " kawaii-chan is a huge shipper if she saw me with a girl other than aph shed freak". I looked out the window and saw a mephwa with pink hair and a pink bow walking down the road she looked cute like a kitten. Then she ran over to Zane's house and knocked on the door Zane didn't answer so I did. I was deaf in 2 seconds.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you liked it and kawaii-chan is my second favorite Mystreet character my first is ZANE!!!! I wike him he's cute. So I hope you liked that chapter I reached my word gaol!!! Over 500 words I'm proud of myself well okay just so you know there will be slow updates.