Chapter 6

Hi creepy potatoes I am finally updating. Sorry for the wait I believe it's been almost half a year since I wrote any book. I've been...busy per say. Well onto the story.
Plus ✴demons talking/thinking to y/n✴
💢italics mean thoughts💢
~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Y/N POV
          I felt bad. Yet my demon was...angry? I don't know who at but she was angry. He looked different, his eyes were colorless. He had no emotion. He looked into my eyes just as I looked into his. I looked away before he did. I knew this would happen my demon changes people. I looked at Aphmau and tried to put on a genuine smile. "Would you like to come in?" They both nods and shuffle into the house.
     We all sit down and start talking."So how have you been in your house lately y/n?" Aphmau asks this with excitement. I look down at the ground. "All I can say is that this town is not what I expected. And the neighbors are... different per say." Aphmau looks over at Katelyn and then asks "Have you and Zane been getting along? I see you go over there a lot?" I look away to hide my blush and my eyes. Demons loved gossip so she loved this. I say to her with my head still turned "We talk sometimes and I noticed he was always up late so I went to visit him. Plus his house is closer to mine than most." Katelyn spoke this time "Are you guys friends... with benefits?" Aphmau gasped and I grinned. ✴Please tell them y/n....if you don't I will✴. I look back up at Katelyn then Aph "Well I mean maybe... but you should ask Zane that and see what he says. I feel his answer will be more... exciting or even mysterious." They both look over at me. "GET DRESSED Y/N WE GOING TO GO LOOK FOR ZANE AND THEN ASK HIM AND NO MATTER WHAT YOUR COMING WITH US!!" They both just said that in unison. My god what have I gotten myself into here. "Okay I'll get ready but it'll be maybe 15 to 30 minutes so stay here" I say that as I am actually thinking about going. Well maybe I should..

Zane's POV

     I left my house because I couldn't stand it. Believe it or not I have emotions. I tried relaxing on the couch, but it smelt of her. Tried eating but I had no will to. Tried to watch my little horsies but no joy came of that today. I tried to sleep but when I closed my eyes all I saw was her either dying or from that night. I needed to leave. I went to the one place that my senses left me. I went to the river. My only place of peace. For some odd reason this was the only place that both me an d my demon where happy, and I mean truly happy. When I was at the river my demon always escaped me and went to its own place near the river to relax. This was the only thing i needed right now.  Peace and quite. "ZANE RO'MEAVE WE HAVE QUESTIONS AND ONLY YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS!!!!" Damn it. Aphmau had to come here and invade this little perfect place. I turned to look at her and saw her and Katelyn full on running at me. I also saw i smaller figure walking behind them. It was y/n. Even when she caught up with Aphmau  and Katelyn she wouldn't look up from the ground. All I could wonder was what she was thinking and why she looked so depressed. Even though she hurt me by leaving in the middle of the night i was still worried. Aphmau snapped me out of my train of thought by yelling in my ear  "Have you done it yet with y/n?" I looked up at Aph with confusion. "What?" Katelyn huffed "Have you slept with the newby yet or nah?" I looked at them both and then at y/n and she looked empty; it looked as even hate and sadness had left her to where she was just a shell. I looked at Aphmau and shook my head no . "No and even if we did do that why would i go around telling people." I looked over at y/n one last time and then walked away. something was wrong with her.

Y/N'S POV 

flash back 

"Look im casting you out for a few days. and that sit youve caused as much trouble as it is." The demon in the mirror looks back at me in disgust. This was the first time i had actully cast her out of my body. She was pissed at me. All i thought was atleast now she wont cause any troble. But now i felt empty cause now i only had half of me and barely any emotion. I was numb, but now i cant cause pain to others. All i would do is help them. Maybe ill even forget about my demon and never bring her back. Now i would be anyones voodoo doll and do what ever was commanded. 

This was a good thing.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hi creepy potatoes i need help. okay so instead of writing y/n i wanna put an actual name so comment the name you want and i might make it the actual name. and i hope you know i was up till 3:44 writing this for yall plus i know it has many errors sowwy.