chapter 5

Like I said in chapter four as my life goes everything just gets worse for me my so called aunt hates me so much that she told me several times to just kill myself and after she told me that I was crying and I thought about it so much and then I tried several times to just do it I was done I wanted to end my life right then and there. So I tried cutting my wrist and when I was doing that she came upstairs and caught me doing that and she looked at me and was crying and said why are you doing that.  And then she ran downstairs and told rose and rose said if you really wanna kill yourself then here and she handed me a knife and I was like seriously your gonna really hand me a knife like what the fuck is wrong with you. Like right there shows that you don't care about me and that's not even all I tried so many ways to do it like I tried hanging myself because I couldn't take it anymore but something kept telling me to stop and that I shouldn't do it. Maybe that was a sign from God or something I don't really know and well now here's the last thing that I tried to do I was once again mad at my aunt and I took so much medicine that I was close to overdosing and when she found out that I done that she said she would of waited until I was on the ground passed out and that ten minutes later she would call an ambulance. Like seriously she didn't even take me to the hospital after taking that medicine I was throwing up I could barely move I was really dizzy but she didn't care at all that's why I will always hate her no matter because to me she's just another piece if trash that I will always hate for the rest of my life.

When I write chapter six I'll put more details into it and it sucks when your just sitting there thinking about what you have been through and writing all down but I don't wanna let all of the pain I went through build up I just wanna let it all out so that's why I'm gonna write this book and it might take a while but its worth it. Thank you all for taking your time just to read this.