CONCERT TIME <3

"Aaah! tonight is the night I get to finally meet my boo/future babydaddy/future ex-husband!""Tay, i'mma need you to chill with that drama over there.""You guys I don't know if I'm going I'm still pissed about the whole Chicka thing, like I can't believe she was playing us this whole time."

After the mall Kayla and Chicka got into it over Kayla's ex-boyfriend. Kayla found out that Chicka was messing with him, this caused a brawl in the mall parking lot which then revealed that Chicka was never really friends with them in the first place.

"Don't let that two-faced backstabbing slore ruin our night Nicki, its gonna be fun girl.""I guess girls.""Yea, Nicki forget her, she can have Lance lame ass anyways, I'm moving on to bigger and better things like Roc motherfucking Royal."

The girls get dressed when they Jay gets a text from Jawan asking her if she was dressed and ready for the concert because he has a surprise for her and her girls.

"Ya'll I think Jawan got something up his sleeves tonight.""Ooo Ms.Thang I see you girl.""Tay you soooo annoying.""But you love me tho.""Sadly, you're right."

Jawan's POV

After talking with Jay all day, I'm really feeling her. I can't wait to see her face when I tell her the surprise.

Jay's POV:

The girls get into Nicki's Hummer and turned on the radio and Birthday Cake by Rihanna and Chris Brown came on. They arrive at the Arena and get out they didn't know that all the boys saw them and told all their bodyguards to get them and bring them to the dressing room

"Can ya'll come with me please.""Umm Officer my name Bennet and I ain't in it I didn't do nothing...wait okay I did do that one thing but I didn't think it was illegal but wait he did start bleeding..""Kay, girl shut up.""My bad damn.""Ya'll follow me please."

The BodyGuard  leads the girls to the boy's dressing room and the boys walk in

"Omg,its Lil Twist! ya'll I cant breathe, you so damn fine.""Thanks lil ma you ain't to bad yourself."

Talore passes out on the floor, Jay and Twist move her to the couch.

"She is so damn dramatic ya'll I'm sorry about that." Jay says while staring at Jawan

"It's cool, wait aren't you the girl from the studio from this morning?""Oh yeaa, I didn't see you there though sorry about that."" Yeaa umm you forgot your purse there,I got it for you." "OMG thank you so much your a life saver, I thought someone stole it.""Umm is she going to be alright."Twist says while looking at Tay knocked out cold."Yea, she goin be good, give her a few minutes."