Contest (OPEN)

Hello everyone and welcome to my newest story LEVITY!

This story is going to be a fantasy adventure and it will be featuring people with super powers! This is where you come in!

I will be holding a contest for you to have one of your characters written into my book!

The characters in question will be citizens of Arcadia, where the story takes place, who have powers. They can either be living, hidden from the church in modern society, or already kidnapped by the church. Additionally, they can be priests of the church, although the clergy in this story is only male. Otherwise, you have free rein to create your characters to enter. 

The characters will be picked based on how well they fit into the story and how balanced they are. For example, characters with invincibility or over powered powers won't be chosen. Additionally, characters without any depth have a lesser chance of being selected, so I encourage you to write as much as you need about your character. Keep in mind that characters can be pretty much anything you want, including any age, from 10 to 100.

Here is the form for you to fill out, please comment on this chapter, and don't use in-line comments.

Character Name:

Age:

Gender:

Appearance:

Church or Citizen:

Power (if any):

Personality:

Background:

Other information:

Thank you and I hope you enjoy! Feel free to read the first two chapters to get a better idea of the setting and the people in them. Have fun!