1: Before The Evil

Carly Jones ran to get next class. It was her first day at University of Florida. Her freshmen year. She did not want to be late. Maybe if she did not have a late night with Wade her sexy, smart, sophomore boyfriend. But she really did not regret last night. At all. Carly ran in the room. Her best friend Pagie gave her a cocky smile that said ' I know what you did last night.' Carly nodded to confirm and sat down. She took out a notebook and signed.

Carly was trying to get a water from the vending machines "Damn it." "Here. This is  always doing this." Said a voice. Carly saw Wade behind her. "Hi. Yeah. Damn thing.," she said. Wade kicked it. The water fell out. "My hero." She said. "It was nothing." Said Wade. He took her hand and kissed her. Carly felt his hand go into her shirt. " Wait. Not now." "Yeah. Good call. Having sex in the middle of the hallway is a no-no." Said Wade. "Yeah."  said Carly sighing. She took the water and smiled. "Gotta get to class, baby." "Damn. Yeah. So do I. See you later." Wade kissed her and went down the hallway. Carly sighed happily and went to her next class.

"So, Wade's birthday is coming up. What are you gonna get him?" Asked Pagie. "I have my eyes set on the most beautiful necklace!" Carly showed her a photo. "Huh. Looks a little girly for a guy." She said. "Yes. But it's red! Shows our love." Said Carly. "Well I'm sure he will love it.'' Said Pagie. " I sure hope so." Said Carly.