2: My Boyfriend is a physio path

Carly was walking to Wade's dorm room with her gift in her hands. She could not wait to see the look on his face. Carly sighed and knocked on the door. Wade opened it and smiled. "Oh. Hello, beautiful!" "Hey yourself. I got you a gift!" " HM. Whatever could it be for?" Carly laughed. "May I come in?" "Yes." Carly went in and sat on the bed. She hoped she would be with Wade under the covers soon. Wade sat down by her. Carly gave him the box shyly. Wade opened it. "Wow. This looked like it cost a lot. Is that.....a Ruby?" "Yes it uh is actually. Do you like it?" "I love it. Anyone who buys me gifts like this is amazing. You want to do the honors?" "Yes." Carly put it on him. "I look so cool." Carly laughed."Hell yeah you do." She said. She kissed him. They fell on his bed. "Now time for a little birthday sex!" Said Carly. Wade Smiled. Carly kissed him again. Then he moaned. " You OK?" Asked Carly. "Yes. I just have a headache. Ill be okay." Said Wade. Carly saw his eyes flash red. But she shook it off. " You good?" "Yes." Wade kissed her again. Little did she know that her gift was slowly changing Wade.

Wade's POV
After Carly left, I went to look at the necklace again. "It's amazing." I whispered. "Yes. And just think of the power it can give you."i turned. "Who's there? Dalton? Is that you?" "You have no idea what kind of power you have right now....." I felt the headache again. "Ahhhhh!" I fell on the bed in pain. I felt tears. I was in so much pain! "Wade? You OK? I heard you scream." Said Dalton. "Kill him. Test your power." Kill Dalton? But why? "Uh, yes. I'm okay." I said. "Kill him!" I moaned. I looked at my reflection and saw my eyes were red. "You OK?" "Kill him! Do it!" "Dude, let me in!" I went and opened the door. "Bro, your eyes! There red." "Yes. They are." "Why?" "I'm not sure. But i love it!" I started to choke him. Dalton coughed and fell. "What......are.......you........doing?" He gasped. "Killing you." I said. Dalton gasped. I held his neck until he turned blue. "Perfect. Now your getting it!" The stone lit up. So did my eyes. "Hahahaha! I have never felt so much power! I love it!" I said smiling. "Good. Let's start!"

Carly's POV
I have been trying to call Wade all day. But he won't answer! I sighed and went to go to his dorm room to see him. Or Dalton. I knocked on the door. Wade opened it. "Oh. Hey Carly." "Is your phone off? I have been texting you and calling you." I said. "Sorry. Been busy." Said Wade. "You like the necklace?" "Love it " said Wade. He smiled. ''Good! I was not sure if you would or not.'' I said. "No I really do.  It changed me. " Wade smiled.  "In fact,  I have a surprise for you." I smiled.  "What is it?" I asked. Suddenly I was thrown against the wall.  My head started to hurt.  I looked at Wade in shock. "What the hell?" "You See Carly you did give me a gift.  A gift of power.  I feel amazing thanks to the necklace.  And to you for getting it. " I looked at my boyfriend with a terrified look.  His eyes turned red as he smiled evilly at me. "And I killed Dalton." he said.  "You....... What?" "Yeah.  He's dead. " "Dalton was your best friend.  And you kill him." "Yeah.  Just like I'm about to kill you." I got up and tried to run to the door.  But he grabbed me.  "I don't think so." I kicked him and ran out the door. What has my boyfriend become? And its my fault.