🖤 Four 🖤

Jungkook's POV:

it was finally the end of the school day and I giggled as I was being cared on Jimin and Namjoon's shoulders "MAKE WAY!!! GOLDEN MAKNAE COMING THROUGH!!!" They shout and I was a giggling mess "I'm not a golden Maknae" I said and they all stopped dead in their tracks "Who told you this lie?" Namjoon said as a joke and I giggled again sad they started walking again. I started loosing my balance and was about to fall backward but Yoongi and Tae caught me before I could and Jin helped push me back up.

"You okay up there?" Jimin asked and I nodded "Yeah he's fine" Tae said giving me a thumbs up. When we got to the entrance of the school Namjoon and Jimin put me down and I jumped onto Namjoon's back for a piggy back ride. We walked outside and I immediately saw Jung-hyun "JUNG-HYUN!!!" I shouted and he rushed over to me once Namjoon put me down and pulled me into a tight hug "Are you okay?!" Jung-hyun asked and I nodded "One of them would carry me because I could barely stand up which meant I couldn't walk." I said and Jung-hyun looked up and smiled at them "The first day and you already have 6 people taking care of you" Jung-hyun said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and I nodded happily "Well I called the principal and I talked to my professor and he was in a good mood today luckily so I'm going to be meeting with your principal to take either you or him out of your classes." Jung-hyun said and I looked at Jimin and Tae sadly.

"Okay" I mumbled and Jung-hyun rubbed my back "Can He go home with one of you guys today. I'll pick him up after the meeting" Jung-hyun asked. Namjoon volunteered and said I could just stay the night and that he could wash my Clothes. Jung-hyun agreed and we all went our separate ways. "Thank you" I finally spoke up and Namjoon looked at me confused "Thank you for everything you've done for me today" I said and he shrugged "What else are friends for?" Namjoon asked and my eyes widened "Wait Kim NAMJOON?! As in the Namjoon I was best friend with all through middle school?!" I asked and he chuckled "Took you long enough to figure it out" Namjoon said and I hugged him tight.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier?!" I asked and he looked at me confused again. "Why didn't you tell me you had 5 boyfriends?!" I asked and he laughed "because was there really a point?" He asked smirking and I giggled "yeah you're in a 6 way relationship that's kind of a huge deal Kim Namjoon" I said and he rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath but I chose to ignore it as we got in the car.

Namjoon's POV

I volunteered to let Kookie stay with me because the guys were staying the night but I didn't want to tell Kookie because we were all gonna surprise him with some of the stuff I knew he loved when we were friends in middle school. I knew his clothing style may have changed but he's still a cross dresser and he was always grateful for the stuff he would get. So I told the guys to buy any clothes that would look good on him, foods i knew he loved, and i even asked one of them to get him a necklace or something as a welcome to the relationship kind of thing while I distracted him.

He figured out who I was and why I was being so nice to him and started freaking out. "why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He asked and I looked at him confused "Why didn't you tell me you have 5 boyfriends?!" He asked and I laughed "because was there really a point?" I asked smirking causing Jungkook to giggle. "yeah you're in a 6 way relationship that's kind of a huge deal Kim Namjoon" Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes. "It could've been a 7 way if you didn't move away" I mumbled and he seemed to ignore it.

if you couldn't tell I've like Jungkook since we were in Middle School but since he had to move with his brother I wasn't able to ask him out. I was going to on the last day of school but he got a text from his brother saying they needed to finish packing so I never did get to tell him. I then got to high school and met Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. We immediately hit it off and a few months later we all asked each other out. It was a little weird at first considering the fact that we weren't dating 1 person but instead 3 people but we made it work then the next year the beginning of the maknae line showed up and we all liked the two freshman boys so we decided to get to now them again a few months later we asked the 2 boys out and they actually rejected at first but the next day they accepted and it turned to a 6 way relationship instead of a 4 way relationship. I always felt like someone was missing though. I was thinking about that too when I bumped into Jungkook earlier and now we're here. The other 5 knew about Jungkook and I told them about him like his personality, his outfit choices, the fact that he can sing and dance, and even some pictures of us in middle school and they said that if he ever came back and he was like what I described they would make it a 7 way relationship. They were even there sometimes when I would video call him.

"Namjoon?" Kookie asked and I immediately snapped back to reality. "Yeah Kookie?" I asked and he smiled. He then giggled and looked up at me "Your phone background was of all 6 of you. How did you manage to fit all 6 of you in the picture?" He asked and my eyes widened "First of all how did you see my phone background I haven't had my phone out at all today" I asked and he giggled "The golden Maknae knows all. Also because Jimin and Yoongi had the same phone background so I asked and they said you all had the exact same phone backgrounds. So answer my question? Also answer this one WHY DO YOU WALK TO SCHOOL?!?!" He said and I laughed "first question: I don't remember. we took that picture a while ago. Second question: I don't know I just wanted to walk today" I said. The real reason is because my 5 boyfriends had the car and I had to walk home with Kookie. "Oh okay makes sense" he said sarcastically "What I'm being honest" I said giggling with Kookie. "I've missed you Namjoon but there's something I should've told you a long time ago" Jungkook said and I nodded "I--" he started but was tripped fell flat on his face "JUNGKOOK!!!" I shouted and heard a laugh behind me "looks like pretty boy has a little boyfriend" I heard them say. I ignored them and hurried getting Jungkook up and carrying him before rushing to my house.

A/N: This story is so cute and idk maybe the OT6 ship will turn into and OT7 ship 🤷

ANNYEONG!!!

~Ellie 🖤