S I X

(Not edited.)
{Authors Note:
I know it's taken me a month to get back and I always have some excuses I apologize and I also apologize for this not being edited and poorly written ! I didn't know what to do with this chapter my minds been clouded.... forgive me .}

I closed the door, after watching Niall walk down the hall to leave, pushing my back against it . Smiling like an idiot, I thought to myselfDid this really happen ? Did I really spend the evening AND this morning with the one and only NIALL HORAN !?! Did he really stay till... ONE A.M. !

I totally forgot it was one a.m. ! I still have to shower and get everything ready and see when Lottie wants to leav- wait.. it's one a.m. Why isn't she home ? I took out my phone and rang her . No answer .
I decided that Niall was right, she was fine with Tommy and Louis and I was going to just take care of myself and shower .

.   .   .

I began to venture off into my thoughts. While replaying the events that had taken place with Niall, they were interrupted by someone banging on the bathroom door.

"Olivia, it's Lottie and Tommy ! Hurry up we need to talk to you !" Followed by some more banging on the door

"Okay, okay ! I'm coming !" I shut off the water and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me . I opened the door expecting to find them standing there but they weren't .

"Lot-"

"We're in the living area !" She called to me .

I walked in the living area to see Tommy with his face in the palms of his hands, sitting on the couch and Lottie leaning her elbows on the kitchen counter with a shaken look upon her face . I opened my mouth to speak but Lottie interrupted me for the second time tonight .

"Liv, " she seemed to be struggling to say what she needed to .

"Lottie, just tell me . What is it ?" She said nothing . "Tommy, what happened?"

"Olivia, Niall and Harry... they-" Lottie was then cut off by Tommy .

"They got into it ." He said bluntly .

"What are you talking about ? He was here with me all night ."

"Mhm, and when did he leave here ?"

"Around 1 , Tommy ."

"Then he left here and came to Louis' place ."

"You're lying ! He couldn't have gotten over there that fast !" He has to be lying .

"When he got there all he did was walk in and immediately go up and push Harry ." Tommy said with a straight face . He couldn't be lying . "He began yelling at him . Nobody knew what he was talking about for the first 5 mins till your name came out of his mouth ."

"What did Harry do ?" I ask not understanding what had taken place .

"He yelled back saying Niall didn't have a right to have claim over you . That you weren't one to be called dibs over and that he'd do what ever he could to get you to choose him instead of Niall . He also said that Niall would regret even acting out as he did . The two went on and on cussing at one another for about thirty minutes . The argument would've become physical if it weren't for Liam, Louis and I ." Tommy explained.

"I've never seen them that way over anything . Ever . " Lottie was looking down at her hands shaking her head .

"Lets all just go to sleep . Nobody was hurt tonight and you ladieshave tours in a few hours ." Tommy said walking over to the both of us, placing his hand on our backs assisting us in the direction of the stairs.

"I'm not going to the tours later ." I said moving away from him and Lottie. They both stood there looking at me with confusion placed on their faces.

"I'm- I- need time to think ." And with that I went upstairs throwing on some clothes and shoes and heading back downstairs to leave the dorm .

I had nowhere to go so I went to the one place I had happy memories at from my few days of being here .

{COMMENT WHERE YOU THINK SHE IS HEADED ! }