E L E V E N

{Okay, who's watched stranger things ?! (Yes the title of the chapter made me ask these questions lol.) Who's ready for season 3 ?! & who's cuter Jonathan, Steve or Billy ?! Comment below !}

. . .
{Olivia's P.O.V.}

"Where is he? Do I look okay? Should I be here? Do I look okay? Did I already ask that?" I ramble I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"OLIVIA, BREATHE!" Both Louis and Lottie begin to fan my face and fix my hair.

"It's going to be fine. You're going to be fine." Lottie assured me.

"I mean, she might be. You never let me tell her what she should be expecting. You know how he's going to be." Louis whispered to Lottie.

"Shut up, Louis. Look Olivia, here he comes! Lottie grabbed my arm as if she was just as nervous as I was. "He looks heated."

"Yea, and so are the paps along with some heated looking 'fans'. Get her out of here, Lottie! Now!" Louis yelled pushing us away. "I'll get him and meet you at my apartment! Here, take these keys!"

"What? These aren't the keys to our car!" Lottie yelled.

"I know! Go behind the building that's across the street! It's the third car! Take it and go! Now! And Olivia.... put this scarf over your head!" Louis pulled out a scarf he had bundled up inside his coat pocket.

"What-" I turn to see Lottie had pulled her hood over her head and put on a pair of sunglasses.

"We've gotta go, now!" She pulled my arm and we ran in the direction Louis told us to.

"What's going on?" I yell as we ran.

"I'll explain when we get in the car!" She yelled back.

When we finally reach the car Lottie goes to the drivers side and I go to the passengers. It was locked. I try to look through the window, but it was too tented to get a view.

*clink* "great. She's dropped the keys" I thought.

When she finally unlocks the car we get in, not even worrying about buckling up and we drive off.

We didn't talk the whole ride to Louis apartment. The only thing that was audible was the sound of us gasping for air, and my heartbeat seemed to be echoing the car as well... I could be imagining it, but I doubt it.

We pull into the driveway and park around back so no one would see the car. When we make it inside she locked the door behind us and pushed her back against the door, while I crashed on the stairs in front of her.

"Now, can you explain?" I question still trying to catch my breath.

As she opened her mouth to speak the door handle began to jiggle frantically and the door flew open revealing two men. The two men were gasping for air, like Lottie and I were just moments ago.

"Niall!" I spring from the stairs and into his arms. "Are you okay?"

He brought his hands up to my shoulders long enough to peel me from his body. "Are you?"  His tone was emotionless.