Chapter One

Olivia's POV

"Are you almost ready" Jeanette yelled from my couch in the living room. I pulled on my leather jacket as I redid my eyeliner. "Yeah. Don't get your panties in a knot" I smirk as I stared in the mirror at myself. I wore a black BVB shirt, black skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
"Finally!" She yelled happily as I exited my room. "You look hot" I giggled, blushing. "Thanks." We left my small apartment in LA to travel to a music festival my friend wanted to go to. I really didn't want to go. I had work and was really behind on work. Jeanette yanked my arm over to her car where her boyfriend, Alex was waiting.

"Hey Olivia" I smiled.

"Hello Alex."

Me and Alex have been friends since middle school when my sister got stabbed and killed. He has been here for me since day one and I love him for that. Everyone has left me. My mom, my dad, my brother, sister and my old friends but nod I have Jeanette and Alex. My family.

I stared out of the window in silence as we made our way to Warped Tour. I was nervous. I had never been to a rock music festival even though I love rock music. My favorite band is Black Veil Brides. I probably wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for BVB.

Around the time my mom passes and my dad started to abuse me, I begun to listen to them. Andy was around 16 or 17. He had just started the band. I instantly fell in love with the band. I couldn't stop listening to them. They helped me through the abuse. Through the pain.

I felt the car come to a stop and I stared out the window.

There was a line of people going through security, getting there baggage check. I had anxiety really bad. I didn't do well in big groups of people. I was just glad I had my two best friends with me.

We got out of the car and walked to the back of the line.

"This is so exciting!" Jeanette squealed as she held Alex's hand tightly. I nod, smiling. I was just glad she was happy. The line got shorter and shorter every minute until we finally got to security.

I hand the big buff guy my purse and and stood with my arms and legs apart. He checked my bag before patting me down. I was cleared. Once me, Jeanette and Alex went through security Jeanette pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket.

"Ok, so this is the schedule."

She handed me the crumpled up piece of paper.

12:00pm-1:00pm Black Veil Brides

1:30pm- 2:30pm Sleeping With Sirens

3:30pm-4:30pm Motionless In White

The rest of the bands were smaller and not as big. I had never heard of them before.

It was 11:30 am so we had a half an hour to walk around and such.
Me and my friends started to walk towards the BVB venue but took our time since we had 30 minutes.

Me and Jen saw a BVB merch tent and quickly ran to it, leaving Alex behind. Once done looking at the merch we both had 3 shirts and two wristbands. Alex ignored our girly talk and scrolled through instagram on his phone.

At exactly 12 we ended up at the extremely packed venue.

"Wow..." I started to feel myself start to hyperventilate as I stared at the sea of people. My breathing grew heavy before Jenny lied her hand on my arm. "It's ok. No one's gonna hurt you" she whispered in my ear. I breathed in and out before nodding my head. Jenny pulled me through the crowd before we got to the very front. The best view.

The crowd begun to cheer as the band walked out onto the stage. The band members grabbed there equipment and got ready for there first song. 

"Ok everybody," the crowd cheered "This first song is 'Rebel Love Song'" The crowd roared louder.

"I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time"

I sang along to the beautiful lyrics. It was like the music carried me.

"So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I choke on all they had to say
When worlds collide what's left inside
I hold on tight and hear you pray"

Andy finished the song and the crowd cheered loudly. The band begun to get ready for the next song.....

____________________________________________________________________

The concert was..... amazing. Out of this world. Jenny and me sang along to every lyric.

Jenny grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the backstage. I pulled her back and she looked at me. "Where are you taking me?" She smiled "were meeting the band."