Chapter 1

*Brianna's pov*

Los Angeles Hollywood, a very great, interesting place to be living in with all those celebrities running around, and the  talented people in the streets. The smell of opportunities just flowing around. All those interesting shops to go in to. The trendy places to go eat at. There's even black icecream here which is kind of odd. Who knows what else lurks around here.

I recently just moved here, and though I miss living back in San Jose, I feel like more of a LA kind of girl. Don't get me wrong, San Jose is a nice place, but it doesn't feel right for me to live there, which is why right after I graduated school there, I said goodbye to all my loving friends and family, and then moved to LA right away .

My apartment is small, or "cozy" is what I would like to call it. It has 2 rooms, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen, blah blah blah, really it has all the things I would need in a house. 

I've been living here for only 2 days, getting decor for my house, and unpacking my boxes. There wasn't a chance for me yet to explore the city.

My mom also came to live with me for awhile in LA to help me get settled in the new house. Currently she is snoring in her room, very loudly, and it's disturbing my peaceful morning routine of sipping coffee and reading WattPad.

I then get a text notification on Instagram from my friend Ariel back in San Jose.

@Arielrektsyou: Hey girl hey! Hows mah gurl doin in LA?

@Briannaa: Omg HI! i miss u tons gurl! LAs gr8 and all but i wish u were here wiv me too ;(

@Arielrektsyou: you r so right! which is y im planning on going to visit LA in a few days to see how ur doing!!

@Briannaa: SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! R U SRS?

@Arielrektsyou: HELL YAH I AM, WHICH IS Y IM EXPECTING U TO CLEAN UR HOUSE AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO ILL BE ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD STAY WIV MY BESTIE!

I looked around the house. There wasn't really much in it, only boxes, things laying around on the floor, and pretty much a lot of empty space.

@Briannaa: bruh theres pretty much nth in my house...so wen u get here, can we go funiture shopping? 😂

@Arielrektsyou: OFC! i wud luv to!! anyws srry but i gtg back to work. LUV U AND MISS U TONS <3

@Briannaa: MISS U 2! BYE <3

I place my phone down on the kitchen counter and get up to wash my cup. I can hear my mom coming out of her room.

"Morning !" she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning mom! I made you toast and there's some jam in the fridge if you would like any."

She sat herself down and started to nibble on her toast.

"So what are your plans today?"

"I'm thinking of driving around Hollywood, you know just to know the place more. Care to join mom?"

"No thanks. I have some plans of my own today. Going to do some grocery shopping and you my dear should go look for a job."

She was right. I do need to look for a job if I'm going to be living around here.

"I'll be looking for one while exploring Hollywood."

I went into my room and started to change my clothes. Since today was my first day of actually going out around LA, I guess I should atleast decent. Who knows, I might spot a potential boyfriend during my trip.