Chapter 20

*Jack's pov*

Disneyland was quite enjoyable to be honest, even without Brianna there. This doesn't mean that didn't miss her, but the happiest place in the world seemed to have my mind off that drama earlier.

We all had fun playing on the rides, and meeting up some more fans, and were all enjoying our time, well technically not all of us. I couldn't keep my eye off Ariel the whole day. She couldn't get over her fight with Brianna. Ariel tried to act happy the whole day, so she wouldn't be bringing the rest of us down, but I could tell it was really hard on her.

The day was ending soon and the Disney parade was about to happen soon. Jeff called us to meet up with him somewhere. While we were walking, I slowed down so Ariel could catch up.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"I want to make sure if you're alright. I know you've been hiding your emotions all day, but it's killing you Ariel", I said.

"Can we talk about this another time? I don't want to start crying during a parade."

She had a good point. Maybe I should talk to her once we get back. I mean Ariel might want to stay at our place since Brianna now probably hates the guts out of her. Oh no and what's Jeff going to say when he finds out she isn't with us?

"WHERE'S BRIANNA?" screamed Jeff.

He freaked out when he saw us walking towards him, and noticed she wasn't with us. It was part of her job today to assist us in case we needed her or something. Jeff was now mad. He was at that point where he knew he shouldn't have trusted an 18 year old girl to be his assistant.

"She left earlier. Said she couldn't handle the hate apparently", said Ariel. She didn't seemed to care about exposing her bestfriend like that.

"SHE WHAT? I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HER."

"Jeff please calm down. It's been a rough day for her", I said.

He nodded his head at me, but he still was in disbelief. Being an assistant manager is a tough job, and even when times are rough for that person, it can't affect the whole group like it already has.

"I get that, but I'm not paying her, just because she can go off whenever she wants. She didn't even tell me that she left. You guys had to tell me instead!" said Jeff.

During the rest of the Disney parade, Jeff was calling Brianna and screaming at her through the phone. The rest of us didn't really notice, because he stood far away from us. I did though, and deep down my gut, I felt a hole of emptiness.

"Look at Cinderella!" said Zach.

"Aw look at Sleeping Beauty!" said Jonah.

"Hey look, there's Ariel!" said Ariel. We all started laughing at that joke she made.

I tried to clear my mind off things again, like I did the whole day. It was hard though. Thoughts flew through my head. Does this mean she doesn't want to be with me anymore? Will she ever accept that my fans will take it the hard way? I don't really consider those as my fans though, because if they can't be happy for me to be I a relationship and only hate on it, what kind of fans are they to be honest?

"Hey lighten up Jack", said Daniel.

"I know I know, it's just it's hard to get my mind all clear", I said.