Chapter 1

-Tony-

"Killer on the-"

     I switched the channel.

"This killer may be-" Switch

"Breaking news-" Omg.I guess I listen to the news

"Killer on the lose. Has brown hair, brown eyes,-"  Boring. I groaned. "Hi." Peter said sitting next to me. "...Hi..." he never shows emotion. He doesn't laugh, smile, grin- well he grins, sometimes. But he does get angry. "Sup." Clint said sitting next to Peter. "Hey squirt." He said poking Peter. "Don't do that." He told him "Do what? This?" Clint poked him again "Clint, I said stop." He gritted his teeth "Uhh...Clint stop poking him before he gets angry." I told him "He's not going to get angry." He continued to poke him "Clint! If you don't stop poking me I swer to god I will chop your god damn head off!!!" He yelled. He never threaten us before "Okay Parker. Jesus Christ." Clint said getting up. "I told you to stop." I said. I got up and followed Clint "You know the kid has anger issues." I told him "I was just playing with him." "He doesn't liked to be touched." "How do you know?" "His aunt told me everything about him." "I have one question." "What?" "Does he take meds?" "No." "You sure?" "Yes I'm sure Clint."

-Peter-

     I just chuckled as I listen to Tony and Clint talk "She didn't tell you everything." I whispered to myself. I walked to my room and sat at my desk. I opened a black book, and and wrote Clint's name in it "You're first."I said smiling. I flipped to the other page.

Ask Tony out <3

7/19/2017

     I have two weeks to ask Tony out before I leave. Leave for what, you might ask. Well I can't stay in one place for more than a year or two. Why? Well...I can't tell you. You'll figure it out later.

A/N

Very Bad Start.