Chapter 2

-Peter-

I sat at the counter, eating gummy worms until Natasha purposely knocked my cup of water down on my phone. "Oops." She innocently said "You fucking dumbass bitch! You owe me a new phone!" I yelled. "But I didn't do anything." She said. "Yes the hell you did!" Bruce walks in "Peter what happen to your phone?" He asks "Nata-" Natasha cut me off "He spilled his water on his phone and trying to blame it on me." Natasha lied. "Are you serious Peter?" Bruce said "But I didn't do it! She knocked it down on purpose!" I angrily told him "Stop blaming things that you did on other people." "But she did it!" my face turned red from anger "Peter just say you did it. Tony or I will get you a new phone." "But I didn't do it" I stumped to my room. I slammed the door. I got my book, and wrote Natasha's and Bruce's name's in it 'I can't wait.' I thought.

-Tony-

"Then he tries to blame it on Natasha." Bruce told me what just happen "I don't believe this. I mean he will never do that." I tell him "Well I think he did it. I mean he's been wanting a Iphone 7 red for the longest. He probably did it to get a new one." "True, but I still don't believe it. Where is he?" "In his room." I walked to Peter's room and knocked on his door "Come in." I opened his door. "You okay?" I asked "Yeah." he answers "oh. Why did you pour the water on your phone? you could have just asked me to get you a new phone." "I didn't do it.I swear. I was just sitting there eating gummy worms until that bitch called Natasha comes over and knocks my water down on purpose." "Uhu. I'll buy you a new phone." "You will?" "Yeah." "Thanks." I walked out of his room and closed his door.

-Peter-

He's so nice to me. 'You have to ask him out today.' a voice said in my head "And thats what I'm going to do." I walked into the living room and saw Pepper close as fuck to him. She kissed him on the cheek, then a peck on the lips. I got a little mad. 'Maybe tommorrow?' The voice asked 'What if they're together?' another voice said 'We can take care of that.' 'oh yeah.' I had a creepy grin on my face. I walked to my room, and stared to look threw a a drawer with knives in them

"Should we cut her head off, slice her up, you choice guys."

"Ouu how about we throw her off a cliff!"

"Or drown her."

"Or do what we always do."

"Slit"

"Her"

"Throat." I finished."Which knife shall I chose?" I asked

"Dagger!!!"

"No save that for later. Use the switchblade."

First I put on some black leather gloves, picked up the switchblade knife up, and put it in my hoodie pocket. I walked out of my room, and walked up to Pepper. "Hey Ms.Pott-" she cut me off "Peter call me Pepper."She told me "Okay well I have a question, are you and Tony dating?" I asked her "Yeah, we are. Why?" "I told my friends that a beautiful woman like you could be dating Tony." "Awwe thanks. I have to go. Bye." She walked out of the mansion. I walked out of the back door. I put my hood on so she couldn't see my face. Before she got into her car I covered her mouth, and slit her throat. I uncovered her mouth, threw her on the ground and watched he choke on her blood. Finally she dies. I picked up her keys, opened the trunk, picked up her body, put it in the trunk, and closed it. I got into her car, start it, and drove.

When I finally got to a isolated shed. I opened the trunk, got her body, and put it in the shed. I got a box of matches, light it up, and threw it on the shed, making it catch fire. I took my hoodie off. I got my phone and called May.

"Yes Peter?"

"Come get me. You know where I am."

"Mansion?"

"Shed."

"Okay." I hung up the phone. I put the car in drive. It drove right off the cliff.

A few moments later May pulled up. I got in. She drove me back to the mansion

When we reached the mansion I got out, and walked in. I walked into my room and saw Steve and Wanad in my room "Why are you in my room!?" I asked angerly. I don't like people coming in my room without me knowing "We were uhh...Uhh we-we were...Steve?" "Well we were... Were looking for...My glasses." Wanda looked at Steve "Get the fuck out." I told them. They walked out of my room quickly.
     I hate them so much