13 (rewritten)

We were sitting outside of the emergency room that my uncle was currently isolated in. We were silently praying that he would be okay.

A nurse came out of the room and looked at Jinyoung.

"He's okay, but he's fallen unconscious. You two should head home and get some sleep."

We sighed in relief.

"He's okay then?" Jinyoung asked.

"Well.. do you know what happened?" The nurse asked.

Jinyoung and I shook our heads.

"Then we aren't sure of his condition. We don't know how it happened, but his blood pressure has leveled unusually, too."

"Thank you," I said, getting up from my seat. "We'll get going now."

On the way back to the complex, we stopped at a bakery to get some treats. The shop filled with the scent of fresh bread. But we met a familiar face as we walked into the shop.

"Jisu?" it asked, carrying a tray of warm buns.

"Seokjin?"

Jinyoung ran up to the display of warm pastries.

"What're you doing this late at night?" Seokjin asked, setting down the tray. He began to place the warm buns on racks.

"We just came back from the hospital, so we decided to go get some treats. We heard this place is good. We didn't know you worked here."

Seokjin smiled. "Really? My bread is only the best in town. Actually, it's good everywhere. Here, try some."

He opened the glass display that Jinyoung was looking at, and grabbed a tray with powdery rice cakes. He handed us two and put the tray back.

I took a bite while Jinyoung ate it whole.

"Mmm.. this is really good.." I said, taking another bite.

"I'm glad you like it," Seokjin grinned. "My pastries are just so worldwide delicious."

Jinyoung was standing beside me, swooning over the taste. "Jisu, let's buy some!"

"Your...friend... seems to really like it," Seokjin commented.

"Oh, he's my cousin," I said, pulling out my wallet. "We'll buy some."

"No need, it's on the house for you two."

Jinyoung looked excited. "No way! Thanks dude!"

"Of course, anything for... Jisu," Seokjin said, airing out the last word. He filled a small paper bag with the treats and gave it to Jinyoung.

"Thank you, Seokjin," I said, putting my hand on the door.

"Hey, umm.." Seokjin trailed. "You can just call me Jin."

I smiled and opened the door slightly. "Okay, Jin!"

"Stay safe!" He said, beginning to make another batch of sweets.

"We will!"

---

Jin's POV:

I want to cook for her. The way she gets starry eyed when she takes a cute bite.. her cute chewing.. I want to be the only one to see that.

AN: I said no