Yoongi's End!

My untrustworthy hero, Yoongi.

-

I fucking love you.

Why do you love me?

Because. I think of you.

Only?

Only.

-

Such an ideal boy. What a shame that he wasn't yours.

"Jisu, Hyuna, we have to get out of here before Jun comes back," Yoongi shouts, hurriedly wrapping his arms around Hyuna and carrying her bridal-style. "Hurry!"

Now his eyes were the ones to tear in desperation.

We managed to escape the building and rush to the hospital to treat Hyuna's wounds. We waited for the doctors and nurses to tell us how she was doing, but they were unsure of it themselves.

"Yoongi.. now that you're here, I need to talk to you about my uncle.." I say.

"Ah.. Jisu, about that-"

"Why did you kill him..?"

He looks at me guiltily, my breath became hesitant and uneven. I repeat, "Why did you do it?"

"Jisu, I was being blackmailed."

"By Jun?"

He nods and continues. "If I didn't, Hyuna would've been killed right then."

It broke my heart how he admitted that he would rather kill my uncle than lose his ex girlfriend. I didn't understand. I probably would've done the same in his place.. but.. still.

"Don't get me wrong, Jisu. You're my best friend in the whole entire world and I would take a fucking bullet for you but.. even I have someone to take care of."

"Bitch." I tear up. "If that was really true, then why didn't you take care of her before?"

"I fell in love with someone, and I got distracted."

"Who was that?"

"You, Jisu."

I admit, I blushed that very moment. But it didn't matter anymore, because even though I've had a crush on him for the longest time doesn't change the fact that someone I consider family is also in love with him, deeply.

"Yoongi.. do you still love her?"

"I don't know."

I pushed it all aside for a moment. I was starting to be the one getting possessive. "Yoongi.. promise you won't tell Hyuna what happens after this."

"After what-"

I grabbed him by his hoodie fleece and embraced him into a kiss. He pushes me back before we get too deep.

"W-why?" He says, shocked. "Jisu you know that I-"

"You love her, I know."

He still stood there, mesmerized. "Then why-"

"It was to teach you how I feel, Yoongi. Right now, you're not making any sense, and I don't know how to feel. Make up your mind. Who do you love and who would you die for?"

"You're not seriously making me choose between my best friend and the love of my life-"

"Yoongi, I just want an answer. I don't want to be in this friend zone anymore, and I don't want to be told by someone I'm so close to that they'd rather have my family killed than someone else."

I sounded selfish.

"Is this really what you want, Jisu?"

"Why else would I choose your ending?"

He took my hands and pulled me in for another kiss. "You're gonna have to be ready for what I would do to you. I can get possessive, you know."

"I'm aware."

"How are you gonna tell Hyuna?"

"I'm not sure. Right now, you're the only one I want. You're the only one I want to think of right now. I might regret this later, but just trust me for now."

"You're acting like a yandere, Jisu."

"Yeah, so?"

"That's supposed to be my personality."

We end up laughing it off. We may have been happy and joyous right then, but that proved no evidence of such true love.

The End