1.Streamys

Alex's POV
i'm headed to Fousey's all suited up with my sunglasses and my vlog camera all ready for the streamy's, i was excited, this was Lauren and I's first ever streamy's award show that we attend to, i know Fousey is gonna win one for sure, i was also excited cuz i got to sit at my table with all my friends/the gang, it's gonna be Fousey, Lilly, Alycia, Swoozie, D-Trix, Lauren, and I.

I arrived to Fousey's apartment and he was still in bed waiting last minute to get ready, I went back to my apartment for a while and I got a package from Youtube, i decided to add the unboxing to the vlog, because, why the heck not :D
I opened it and it was these dope headphones that were also super heavy JESUS! as i was going to explain what they were, my boy D-Trix walked in and i asked him if he also got this package, he said yeah and we both decided to do a little thank u to Youtube kinda speech, we were mostly joking about it.
We were talking about how 90% of my heart belongs to lauren and 10% to D-Trix but just then, GUESS WHO CAME UP STAIRS!!  IT WAS FOUSEY!!!! AYYYEEEE HE WAS LOOKING FRESH!!!!!
He had his red bandana around the top of his forehead with a black brownish hat on, his torso was just a black button up with a gold chain necklace, legs were black jeans, and shoes were these black slippers with silver spikes on them, they were on that #DopeDope :D op, and can't forget all the jewelery he has on his wrist and hands XD we were all rocking black on black on black.
I shut my vlog camera off and waited a while, Simmi and Alycia appeared, i tagged clogging again, started off with Sunni saying hi and calling her beautiful, then went to Alycia and did the same, and so on for Fousey, before i got to D-Trix, he asked "What about me?" I replied "You too!!!! you look beautiful too, now we just got to pick up my girl" i turned off the camera
when we headed to the car to pick up Lauren😍

~<Time Skip>~

we got to Lauren's place and OMG SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL😍 I could just melt right now or i could of when i saw her walking towards the car, i had to get out of the car in order for her to get in, I opened the door and got out before she was completely next to the car, holding the door open for her, she got to the car and walked towards me, I couldn't help it, I put one hand behind her ear shaping my hand around the side of her head and the other hand on her waist, of corse, we kissed, after 5 seconds i let go of her and got out my vlog camera and vlogged Lauren for about 3 seconds and we got in the car and drove off to the streamy's, after we got there we went inside and spotted Liza and (I forgot her name, let's call her Hannah) we walked up to them and before we approached them, i started vlogging again. Lauren and Hannah hugged and when they let go Hannah asked me "Alex, how do you deal with this face!??" as she motioned her hand in a circular motion around Lauren's face "I know, i passed out like 3 times already"I replied in a friendly tone, we all laughed a bit, i put my vlog camera away but then i spotted Tim, I zoomed the camera up close on his face and wiggeled my finger while calling his name, he saw me and did the same, wiggeled his finger, I turned the vlog cam. off and then we just walked towards eachother ans  started talking for a while.

After that time, all had to go to the muro for pictures, me and Lauren were posing and they told me to hold Lauren, we didnt want to be all touchy and stuff so we just wrapped our arms around our backs, my hand was on her waist and her hand was on my shoulder, the furthest one away from her. A few pictures were taken, after all that photoshoot happened we went inside to our table, it was SO EXCITING!

Lauren's POV

We got to our table and Lilly, Fousey, Alycia (srry if im spelling her name wrong), and Casey were at the table, they didnt have the struggle we had to take pictures, LOL, we were still missing Dom and Swoozie, what was taking them so long? whatever, they'll be back soon, i hope.