Part 1

Jake's POV:
I walked into Tessa's room to chill with her.

Tessa: "what's up" she says midway pulling a shirt over her body.

Jake: "chilling" i said as I dove onto her bed.

She layed next to me.

Tessa: "why are you even here? And where's Erika?"

Jake: "don't worry about her" I said smirking and staring into her eyes.

She caught herself staring back into my eyes and quickly looks away.

Tessa: "what do you mean don't worry about her? She's your girlfriend and my best friend!"

Jake: "and Chance is my best friend"

Tessa: "what are you trying to prove, Jake?"

I crawled over her and whispered in her ear: "you wanna find out?"

She didn't reply but I could tell that she was turned on.

I began sucking on her neck as she moaned. I connected our lips and removed her shirt.

I could feel her trying to unbuckle my jeans so I do it for her. Soon later she stripped off my shirt leaving me in my boxers. She finish undress herself and removed my boxers.

Jake: "you have any condoms?" I asked.

Tessa: "no, I'm still a virgin"

Jake: "don't worry, I'll be gentle and I'll pull out"

I connect with her entrance and slipped into her, she released a loud moan. I slowly moved back and forth as she releases a moan every time I gently slam into her. It had other members in the house so I kissed her so she would be quiet.

I thrusted into her faster, every second. She moaned loudly and there was no stopping that.

Jake: "shh" I whispered as she continued to moan in pleasure.

Jake: "you like that?" I whispered into her ears then suck on her neck leaving behind a few hickeys.

Tessa: "yes!" She shouted.

I could feel her grip tightening on my back and the feelings of her fingernails digging into my flesh leaving behind scrapes.

I flipped her over so that she was on top of me. I re-entered her and she smashed her lips onto mine. She sucked on my neck also leaving behind hickeys as I thrust faster into her.

I as well moan very loudly in pleasure, she covered my mouth as she worked on me. Sooner than later, I came and we both breathe heavily laying down beside eachother spooning.

Then Anthony walks in on us, under the sheets naked.

Anthony: "hey Tess can I borrow som- WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled confused.

We told him to lower his voice.

Jake: "just get out and don't tell anyone, I'll explain to you later and lock the door on you're way out"

He left.

Tessa: "you didn't lock the fucking door?! What if he had walked in on us during the sex?!"

Jake: "well I wasn't planning on hooking up when I came in here so I didn't lock the door"

She rolled her eyes.

Jake: "so about just now.."

Tessa: "it was one of the best things I've experienced"

Jake: "that's my girl!" I said giving her a kiss.