Part 5

Erika's POV:
The prank was successful af, I got him so good. I vlogged for the rest of the day. The end of the day came and it was now night. I usually edit at this time, I was editing today's vlog. It started off with the prank on Jake. While editing it I couldn't stop smiling when something suddenly snapped at my mood.

I saw Anthony waking up Jake and Tessa. I'm so confused. He hands them clothes to put in and tells Tessa to run to her room, he also told them about my prank...I heard everything, everything.

My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. I was broken but I had to confront them both about it.
I went outside my room and saw Jake and Tessa giggling with eachother and Tony looked like some type of third wheeler with them. They all spotted me.

Jake: "hey babe, what's up?" He asks me pulling me into his lap, I pulled away.

Erika: "stop!"

Jake: "rik what's wrong?"

Erika: "you all know what's wrong.."

Anthony: "what?" He said confused.

Erika: "I just can't believe that the ppl I thought would always be there for me turned out to be the fake friends..."

Tessa: "E what are you talking about?"

Erika: "wow Tessa..."

Anthony: "srsly what's up"

Erika: "what's up is that you accidentally clicked the recorded button when I went to get the water...I saw everything...Jake cheating on me with my best friend? Really?! Anthony..covering up for them?! And  Tessa..I'd never once thought that you'd do something like this to me"

Tessa: "I know this doesn't help but I truly am sorry"

Jake: "look I'm sry Erika but I love her..I'm sry I lead you on.."

Erika: "you know what hurts the most? When you get cheated on it makes you feel like you're worthless, like no one gives a shit abt you..congratulations to you 3, goals accomplished"

Anthony: "we weren't trying to hurt you"

Erika: "well you did"