I'm not the one part (2.0)

Hey everyone, I just realized that the ending of last chapter did NOT end up showing for both my phone and computer so I thought that the best way to play it safe was to do this. I'm so sorry to those of you that were capable of reading the ending and just find this annoying and useless at the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's easy for you to say, you didn't have to live with them." Your muffled voice came out of the pillow before you turned to face him with a pout. "That's true, I suppose you're right. How's the baby and when's the appointment again?" He asked, plopping down beside you and gently rubbing your slightly enlarged stomach. "The baby and I are fine, they're being a little difficult but not too bad. Sweetheart, the appointment is on the calendar." You said with a giggle as he sighed and glanced at the calendar with a small blank look. "Oh, I knew that... It's two days from now." Sebastian said with a sigh while running his hand through his hair and walking back to the bathroom to finish brushing his teeth. "Yeah, I'm going to sleep so you can either join me or stay up all night... Again." You called out with a groan while rolling over to get comfortable, glancing at the faint light that shown from the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry! I've gotta stop here, I've got serious writer's block now. I promise to make you all a third part, it will more than likely be short... Much like this is, jk it's long. Anywhore! Feel free to message me if an idea pops in your head! I feel so bad, this was a bad chapter and it was really rushed because I didn't want to keep you all waiting but look what happened. I'm sorry though, I had a lot of stuff happen to me this mouth so that stopped me as well. Supper sorry and I hope you all can forgive me.