When Greyson Is 50 Years Old (Chapter 3)

You’re so close with Greyson right now. And you know? 2 Months ago, Greyson asked you as his girlfriend. So cute, an old man with an old lady is in a relationship. The neighbors around your house are knowing about your relationship with Grey.. And Greyson have a special date with you, he asked you to wear your best dress. And meet him in France Restaurant

At France Restaurant..

G : “Hey.. Look at you, dear. You’re so beautiful. You look like 15”

Y : “Haha.. and you look like 15 too, Grey”

You had a special dinner with Greyson. Suddenly, the restaurant is getting dark

Y : “Oh My God, what happen?”

You heard Greyson is singing Waiting Outside The Lines with his piano. And the lights turn on

G : “I’m waiting.. waiting.. *til the end of the song*”

Peoples around restaurant : *applause*

Y : “Oh, Grey.. that was awesome!”

G : “Anything for you.. Now, I have something for you. You just answer YES or NO”

Y : “Oh God.. What ‘s that?”

G : “*pulled out a ring* (yn).. Your sacrifice for 36 years for me, that’s mean a lot for me. Your faithful love for me, that’s mean a lot for me. Your sincere love, your everything.. I never find a lady like you, maybe this is the answer of my pray to God. Finally, that I found you. My future wife is in front of me.. Would you marry me and be the part of my life?”

Y : “Grey.. your creativity, your romance, your everything. Means a lot for me too.. You’re my everything. Yes, I would..”

G : “*kisses you gently*”

You’re happily ever after with Greyson. Now, I know.. Waiting Outside The Line means for.. For our self to be faithful and be patient and you can see your beautiful future because of that..

> Thank You to read, this story just become to me. If there’s an enchancer like that, we have to give her a standing ovation because of her sacrifice. You can be like that lady, if you’re patient of your wish. You can get your wish by your own sacrifice :)