Chapter 1: the secret

this story takes place in the enchanted forest, where Fresh and Error are moving. Error is unpacking all the luggage, but is struggling by the weight and the amount, meanwhile, Fresh is taking a look at the new home. it is large and white with a few squared windows. the door is brown and carved with four squares and a golden door knob. "ngh" Error grunts as he lifts up a large crate, "what are you packing in here?! rocks?" he yells, until he drops it. as it spills, it turns out it was Fresh's rock collection. "apparently." Fresh says, with a smug look on his face, "but don't worry dude! everything's gonna be rad while we're living here!" he says, patting error's back so hard it makes him fall. "ow! Fresh you idiot!" Error shouts, of course he, sorta, didn't mean it. Error was in so much pain after putting all the boxes in the new home.

Fresh walks up to the crates and lifts up the left part of his "yolo" sunglasses. he reveals his soul, glowing purple. using the power of his soul, he lifts up everything in the boxes with his mind. Error gets frustrated on how he didn't think of that in the first place, especially with his strings on his fingers. all the luggage gets put where they should be and Error blasts the empty boxes. after a while of getting used to the house, Error slumps himself on the couch in the living room and smiles, sighing. "hey Error!" Fresh yells, "come 'ere! I found something wicked cool!" Error covers his face with his hood and screams. After his "dying" session, he pulls himself up and slumps over to Fresh in his bedroom. "what do you want?" he says, as he slouches with a bad look on his face. Fresh points to a pathway he found in his room with a picture of an anime girl on it, obviously demonstrating that Undertale Alphys used to live here.Fresh grabs Error tightly on the wrist and runs down the cobwebbed stairs with him.