chapter 2: lifeless

as Fresh dragged Error down the forgotten stairs, Error yells "Fresh! LET GO OF ME!!" Fresh ignores him. the stairs go on for a while, until finally they made it into the dark room. The room is dotted with unlit torches and a large, red pentagram in the centre. Error pulls his black, skeletal hand away from Fresh's grip and storms into the room. he observes the pentagram, running his finger across a red part. "it's warm." he implies, "it means it was used." Fresh looked confused about Error's statement, "how would you know if a pentagram was used or not?" he asks, tilting his head. Error let's out a snort, "I know a lot of things, Fresh." he says. Error looks around the room with Fresh, and then finds something, a note. he points at it with one of his glitched strings shooting at it, grabbing it. the string pulls it back to the skeleton. he reads the note out loud, "day number 35, the ritual is finally set, but I'm afraid I'm unable to light the torches...damnit, I wish I bought that godamn lighter, I give up!" "damn," Fresh states "so this is for a ritual, aye? well all we need to do is give the torches a little glow, let's do it man!" he gets out a lighter and goes on one knee at one of the torches.

"are you sure this is a good idea, Fresh?" Error questions the rad skeleton. "and you say your darin'." Fresh chuckles. Error groans and sits down on the rocking chair where the note was. Error watches Fresh as he flicks his lighter at it. after a few flicks, the torch sets alight. with that one flame, every other torch sets alight and the room is now glowing. "whoa!" Fresh yells "this is proper wicked!" they both step back and stare at the pentagram, it looks like it is flowing as if it is a liquid. after a bit of staring, a pale hand with long black fingernails rises from the shape. Error looks confused and Fresh looks excited to see what it is. the hand grabs hold of the ground and pulls itself out with a skinny pale arm. they both start to look a bit worried because they have never seen something like this before. the drags itself out another arm, until that arm joins forces with the other arms and out crawls a demonic girl. her skin is pale and her eyes are pitch black and lifeless with black streaks of tears coming out. she seems emotionless with plain black clothing. her hair is short and black with a big red and black bow on the back of her head.