Chapter 3: She Returns

Just as the girl rises, Fresh and Error stare in shock. Their pupils both tiny, unknowing what to do at this point. Mulla (the girl) takes a step foward and Fresh legs it back up the stairs! "Hey!! wait for me you dumb skeleton!" Error yells, following behind him. they both run back into Fresh's room and grab a bunch of planks. Fresh holds them against the entrance to the secret room and Error nails them in. they both sigh and lay themselves against the wall next to the door, sliding down to sit. as they open their eyes and look up, they see the girl, staring down at them. Error kicks the girls ankles and she falls to the ground, "ow." she says, with no expression emotion the single word. her voice is low and emotionless. "leg it, man!" Fresh yells and they both get back onto their feet and run. as they run foward towards the door, Error smashes it open with a Black and static-like bone. they lock the door, forgetting about the gaping hole Error had made in it. they carry on running looking back, they huff and puff and smile at eachother, still running. they look foward and see the girl, standing there again, right infront of them.

the girl seems to just be standing there, staring with no emotion in her step. she is standing up straight whilst looking. Fresh and Error slam their heels onto the ground, stopping them in their tracks. Fresh looks incredibely frightenned at the sight of the girl there, yet still confused on how she got there even though they locked the door, still forgetting about the hole Error made, and kicked her down. especially without him seeing her. "wh-who are you?!" Error stutters out, yet loudly at her. she says nothing...just stands there...Fresh falls to his knees, yelling at the top of his lungs. "what's wrong?!" Error yells "what are you doing to Fresh?!" she still stays silent. Fresh finishes screaming and gets up, heavily breathing. "her name is Mulla..." Fresh says. "how do you know?" Error asks, incredibely confused. "that thing...the thing in my head..." Fresh explains, still breathing heavily. "it was screaming her name.."."mulla..."Error sighs"can you not speak?" she stays silent, still standing...

                                                   THE END