You're Nothing to Me

Since last night, my neck has slowly began swelling... getting harder to breathe, and the occasional times I get fed, it hurts to much to swallow... im slowly starving myself.
   By the end of this week I might die... I begin to smile, I'll die and escape this place.

   "Stop smiling and get over here"
Elf... "w-wha... what doo... you want.."
He grins "whats wrong Jyugo? Can't speak?" He chuckles.

  "Bastard!" He glares. "Oh come on, it can't be that bad. " he looks away with a strange glint in his eyes. "We just want to experiment with you. If you wait patiently, we will take you back to nanba, but i guess you don't care since your smiling in the face of death."
    I realize what he said could be true but then my throat tightens and i fall to the ground. "Krrk he..help
..!" I crawl to Elf's shoe and grab his ankle. Tears well up in my eyes. He just stares and yells. "Your at my mercy Jyugo! I could kill you whenever i want. I could set you free. I could let you rot. But i don't, kind of generous huh?" Elf steps on my hand and i scream. "Admit Jyugo! Admit your weak at my mercy. Say it! Say you belong to me"
   I don't want to but if I  can see Uno and all them again... I'll do whatever i can.
  "I-.... i belo...ng to elf....i am... we-

    I fall down, gagging for breath. Elf bends down and pulls a needle out of his pocket. "Thank you" he stabs me in the throat and it drastically changed back to normal. I cough as air rushes into my lungs. "As you can see, all you gotta do is beg. Because you will bend to my will, I can do whatever i want with you." He kicks me to the side and walks out.