Chapter 1: Contact

Journal entry: 1
         My name is Jeon Jungkook, and I am 18 years old. Before I continue.. I'll let you know I'm not really the type that would write down what I feel but, my mom insisted. I have black hair (which I dyed) and I wear eyeliner time to time.. It's based on how I feel. Eomma says that I should write my feelings down so I won't keep them all bottled up (this is another way of her finding out of my secrets.) anyways, we've recently moved into a new town, I hate it because all my friends are far from me now.... I have to start all over again and build my reputation. I stay up in my new room listening to music all day and going on my phone. Eomma hates that I'm not being active like how I used to. She urges me to go out and make friends during my summer vacation and probably get a job while im out there. I really don't have any interest in meeting people except.... For the dance teacher in a dance studio... His name is Park Jimin. Everyone loves him because of how good he is to teach dancing. I have a strong passion for dancing and would be proud to learn from him. Sadly, I don't see that happening since there are too many girls crowding the studio as if they've never seen such a perfect thing.

      It's currently summer and that's when I get lazy. However, I'll have to go outside and look for a job whether I like it or not... Well wish me luck....I guess.

Mood today: (·- ·  )
__________________________________

         Jungkook closed his journal and ran downstairs to help his mother with the groceries. He had a green puffy jacket, black jeans, and a white T-shirt.

         "Ah, Jungkook! Why are you still in here?" The mother asked, she had dark brown hair tied into a bun and a white apron over her yellow sweater and loose dark black pants. "I told you to go out and meet some new people!" Jungkook's mother began to put away the bagged groceries.

          "I can get a job but meeting new people will be difficult..." Jungkook claimed picking up some cans and placing them into the cupboards.

         "It'll be nice if you made frinds and had some come over for once... You are always locked up in that room of your's.."

         Jungkook chuckled. "I think it will be difficult to make friends now Eomma.."

         "Well today is your lucky day sweetheart. I showed a video of you dancing to that dance teacher everyone loves."

       "Are you talking about Mr.Park Jimin? That dance teacher every girl in town wants?"

           "Yes that one. Jungkook, he Want's you to meet up with him at the dance studio when you have the chance." Jungkook's mother pulled out a contact card and showed Jungkook Jimin's contact information. "Call him and you can join! He wants to see you dance in person."

        Jungkook smiled and took the card. Jungkook has heard good things from Park Jimin. He was the most handsomest guy in town! Jungkook really thought he wouldn't be able to meet him in person because the dance studio was always filled by dancers or girls who want to marry Jimin. Park Jimin was 20 years old, exactly 2 years older than Jungkook. Jimin had white silver hair, big pink lips and flawless skin that made him look a bit feminine. Jungkook thought Jimin was attractive and hoped they could be something closer than friends. He wasn't sure of Jimin's sexuality but the way he's always seen recruiting men in his dance studio, there was something that screamed Gay in Jungkook's mind. What was really rare was that he was never seen with a girl or a guy... Was he interested in dancing more than anyone? Jungkook probably had a chance to amaze Jimin since he had nice moves and looks of a handsome devil! There was no way Jimin can refuse. Jungkook's mother even mentioned when Jimin saw Jungkook's dance moves, he was in a trance and wanted to have him in the dance studio in just a second.

        "Thankyou, Eomma" Jungkook looked at the information on the card and took out his phone from his pocket and added Jimin into his contacts.

         "You're welcome, You should call him. He will be very excited!"

         "Yeah I guess I will call him later. I wouldn't know what to say.. So until then I'll hold on to it.." Jungkook winked at his mother and went upstairs once he finished helping his mother with the groceries.

        "I never thought... Park Jimin would ask for me...." Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. You can say he was happy to hear Jimin. Jungkook hasn't smiled for someone in a while and couldn't wait to call Jimin. But... There was one problem. What will he say?  Jungkook sighed and decided to lay down to help him think for a while. "I'll call him now and probably wing it?" Jungkook thought dialing the number and staring at the button to call thinking to himself what he should say. Jungkook brought himself to call Park Jimin and waited for him to answer as the other line ringed and ringed until Jimin answered.