Chapter 6: Favorite

Jimin woke up to see his computer has turned off since it died from no battery. He quickly set it to charge and checked the time. It was 8am and he was supposed to be heading to his dance studio since it always opens at 9am. Jimin quickly checked his phone to see Jungkook has already messaged him.
____________________________________
Jungkook:
Hey.. Are you awake?

Jungkook:
I'm at the dance studio waiting for you to arrive...

Jungkook:
Taehyung is here too.
____________________________________

       Jimin quickly ran into the bathroom to get ready quickly. Meanwhile Taehyung was leaning on the dance studio's door. "So...you are the one with good moves.."

       Jungkook chuckled silently. "Yes that's me.."

         "Jimin talks about you alot.. You've really became his favorite all of the sudden."

      "Oh.. I guess I have.." Jungkook faced away from Taehyung and began to smile.

     Taehyung made eye contact with Jungkook. "Im his favorite."

         "Excuse me?" Jungkook asked cocking his head to the side.

          "Jimin likes me more... You are just a kid... He's too old for you...." Taehyung muttered.

        "What do you mean? He's just my teacher and nothing more..." Jungkook held up a pinky "I swear..." a creepy smile was plastered on his face just looking at Taehyung.

          Taehyung scanned Jungkook's body and scoffed. "Don't touch him... You creep."

        "Hey guys" Jimin came running from the parking lot. "Sorry to keep you both waiting.. I was very sleepy... Oh! Good morning Jungkook." Jimin walked over to Jungkook and gave him a hug. Jungkook smiled and opened his eyes to look at Taehyung as He licked his lips smiling and mouthed the words "mine."

        Taehyung scoffed and faced the door. Jimin parted away from the hug and went over to unlock the door. Once he opened the door, Taehyung dragged Jimin inside and took him to the center of the dance floor. "Please help me on the tango..."

            Jungkook knew what he was doing, Taehyung was aware that there was a part in the dance he wanted to do with Jimin. The part consisted of touching....alot of touching!

          "Wait until your partner arrives.. Or not practice with Jungkook." Jimin pointed at Jungkook. Soon, some dancers came in and began practicing what they had been practicing before.

        Taehyung was infront of the mirror practicing a ballet dance instead. Jimin walked over to him and supervised his dance.

       "Jimin. Will you take me home today?" Taehyung stopped and looked up to the mirror and gazed at Jimin's reflection.

        "I.. I can't I'm busy today." Jimin admitted putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder friendly.

        "What? You promised it would be today that we actually came together to hang out! What can you possibly be doing today?!" Taehyung faced Jimin.

        "Woah calm down, Tae. I'm staying here with Jungkook to teach him more dances.... He really can't learn to dance with others in his way distracting him.

         Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Am I your favorite?"

         "What? What's a big deal about this?!" Jimin clenched his fist.

         "Apparently it seems that Jungkook wants to be your favorite.. But you didn't hear it from me.." Taehyung resumed dancing the ballet holding a balanced pose and spinning.

          Jimin kept staring at Jungkook practice the dance Jimin showed him yesterday. "Favorite? What's so good about being my favorite?" Jimin placed a finger on his lip looking at Jungkook for a while. Jungkook stopped and noticed Jimin was staring so he continued to dance and switch up the dance moves making it seem better. Jungkook did hip thrusts and shuffled his black shoes amongst the floor getting down onto the floor sexily to grind he got up to move his body like how Jimin did yesterday. Of course, he only caught a bit of it since Jimin came to a stop once he messed up but he caught on quickly.

       Jimin walked to Jungkook and smiled happily. "THAT WAS SO WELL JUNGKOOK!! YOU DID WELL." Jimin praised Jungkook's dancing. "I just need to show you the rest of the dance moves tonight." Jimin was close to yelling happily, he loved it when Jungkook would dance it was like seeing a devil or a god just dance in his studio excelling.

       Taheyung was jealous.... He didn't know why Jungkook tried so hard to be Jimin's favorite. Taehyung was never praised like that and soon Jungkook would be taking his place as the teachers favorite dance student. Taehyung was older, but Jungkook was younger. He assumed Jimin had to be kind to the younger boy since he is younger. Taehyung thought Jimin would never try to hook up with Jungkook since Jimin is too old for Jungkook by 2 years. "If Jimin would have to choose between us two... He would go for me! I'm his age and I've known him before the devil arrived here.." Taehyung thought. 

        Jimin called in everyone to begin group practice and everyone knew their place so they got to it and Jimin noticed Jungkook was still in the back not Looking at Jimin. Did he already learn the dance? Jimin began the choreography warm up and noticed Jungkook did every step without looking once at Jimin. Jungkook had the material of being Jimin's favorite student.