Number 1

Hey I'm Nikki I had just moved here from England. I wouldn't really say that I have a huge English accent but everyone I know in America knows that it a there.

The only American people I know is my best friend Tessa and my left next door neighbours.

I didn't know the right Ones because they didn't really come out of their house. And if they did it was to get mail.

They had always gotten buckets full of mail ( not literally). It was like someone famous lives there or something.

I was very curious like I always am. My mum had spoken to the parents that had lived at that house but I didn't get to see that's as my mum wouldn't tell me who they were.

The only thing that she said about the family next door is that one of the boys in the house is a singer and he was out of town for the next couple of days with his band. And the parents are very nice.

....Two days later....

As I was always curious about them I tried looking out my bed room window to see if anyone was out side. ( not in a pedo kinda way)

And I got really bored staring at there front porch. And I slowly started to fall asleep on my window ledge.

It then became morning.

"Hey!"said a voice I had never heard before.

I looked behind me a no one was there. then I looked down and no one was there. I looked up and I saw a cute boy just staring as me. It was kinda funny.

I think he was in his bedroom window and it was a little bit higher than mine.

So I had to look up at him and he looked down at me.

" hey " I said with I huge smile on my face.

"Are you British?" He said as he smiled back at me.

I couldn't see his face that clearly t because the sun was in my eyes and I didn't have my glasses on.

"Umm.... what gave it away the small accent or the fresh plate of a full English breakfast my mum left me to eat this morning?"

" I didn't even know you had a fresh plate of a English breakfast." He said quoting me in a jokingly way.

We both sat there and giggled.

"Any way hey I'm Nikola but most people call me Nikki. What's your name?"

"Oh Yh I'm Daniel you have a really pretty name. Is it popular in England?"

"No not really. It's a polish slash German name. Btw I am not polish or German. But I do have a bit of Irish in me. Anyway enough about me. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Vancouver, Washington. Plz tell me more about you. You are very interesting."

" it depends on what you want to know."

" I want to know....... have you got any siblings" he said.

I replied with " I am 1 out of 4 children what about you??"

"Same. Um... what do you as a hobby " he seemed a bit more exited about this one I don't know why.

" I play some instruments."