Chapter 18-The Fans Find Out!!

(Toby's POV) the fans still don't know that me & Kayla are a couple. heck,they really don't even know about Kayla. they know that Braiden has sisters,& that's about it. tonight,during Solider...I plan on bringing Kayla up on stage & serenading her. i'm sure the Exiters/BYE-Family will love her. we're backstage,miking up when Kayla comes over & hugs all of us."Good Luck guys,you're gonna rock."she says,smiling."thanks Kay!"Connor says,full of excitement.We run onstage & start the show."hello Illinois! how you all doing tonight?"Riley yells,into the microphone.The girls who are in the audience start to scream.we start out,with our song "End Of The World".We finish singing "I Like That",and that is when Riley hands me the microphone.

"Alright everyone,we're about to slow things down a bit & perform one of...my favorite songs."I say,winking at Braiden. he goes off to get Kayla."Now,quiet everyone...Toby here,has a person that he wants all of you to meet."Connor says,into the microphone.all the girls go silent."now,i want you all to know...that you guys mean the world to me. i respect you guys and the choices that you make,and i hope that you guys can do the same for me. tonight,i want to bring out onstage...my beautiful girlfriend,McKayla Elise Woods."i say,gushing.Braiden & Thomas carry her onstage & then drop her on a stool."I'll be your solider!"i sing into the mic.I pull Kayla into a big hug,& kiss her forehead.she smiles.I lean in & our lips meet.A chorus of aww's rings out from the big crowd.she quickly rushes off.well,our relationship has gone to the next level. hopefully people will be mature & respect our relationship.we finish up our set & turn the time over to Cody.I run off stage,& find that Kayla is with my mom."hey beautiful!"I say,kissing her cheek.we spend the rest of the concert playing games & taking silly selfies.