Playful | 10. Troublesome

"She declared a threat on you!?" Sarang gasped. I heard a stack of papers coming back to her desk. She must had to let it go just to hear my story.

"Yes. She said that she will find what stinks on me and she will use it to separate me and Jisoo. On that same day, she demanded a wedding too." I told her nonchalantly. I was on the school parking lot when I decided to give my friend a call. She loved this kind of story.

"Be careful not to get squeezed. Remember, you have so many secrets." She reminded me.

My illness. Jisoo. My daughter. Jeonghan.

"I'll make sure that nothing will be revealed." I confirmed firmly. Nothing should be exposed, because those information wasn't necessary. But knowing how clueless Mei was, she would think those information were juicy.

That was old news, but I could make it more interesting for her.

"That girl is so amazing, yet you're better at these kind of games!" Sarang laughed. She knew how I changed.

"There are so many ways to break a girl. And Mei is pretty new about such dreadful feelings. I can make her suffer without even trying." I commented. I was quite jealous on her. She never experienced how cruel life is. She didn't know how it felt to be rejected.

She had everything and that makes her weak...

"True. That Hong Joshua is a devil. Two women at a time!? I heard Jeonghan is back on your life. So, how was he?" I could tell that Sarang was teasing me, but I ignored.

"Desperate?"

"I heard he's wealthy by himself. He will be a good investor for your foundation. I suggest that you ditch Jisoo or get them at the same time or ditch them both."