answers and more.....

It was the next day and I was angry. So many questions going through my mind.DID HE STALK ME??  was one of the biggest concerns. But I was going to get answers today and only today.

I grabbed my book bag and ran down stairs. On my way down I could smell the pancakes my mother was making. They smelled wonderful but I knew I had to go.

"hun would you like some-" I cut my mother off before she could say anything else.

"No mom I have to go to school early to meet up with friends" I said as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I could feel her eyes burning into my back as I left the house.

I hopped into my car and started the engine. I drove out of my driveway in a rage. I was angry and pissed so I drove like a maniac to school.

I was about to turn the music up louder when I saw a person standing in the middle of the road. I slammed on my brakes and jerked forward and hit my head on the steering wheel. My head started to ache like hell.

I looked up only to see the person walking to my car. I looked up out the window only to come face with the person I didn't expect. "DARREN!"

"Thats my name" he said putting a smirk on his face and it made me want to slap it off.

"W-what are y-" he cut me off before I could say the rest.

" Get in the passenger seat" he motioned for me to go.

I didn't argue my head was hurting and I didn't feel like picking a fight. As soon as I got in the passenger seat he jumped in and started the car.

The drive was quite and no one talked so I was going to put an end to it.

"so umm-" he cut me off AGAIN!

"I saved you 2 nights ago, do you even remember what happened?" He sounded sad as he concentrated on the road ahead but I didn't know why.

"I don't want to remember it but I do" I said and looked out the window to stare at the road.

"I know you don't but I need to explain all the answers to your questions today"  Was he reading my mind?

"You sure do" I said clearing my throat.

"Thats why im taking you out to dinner tonight." he said smirking at the road.

" Ha and what if I dont except your offer?" I gave him the smirk right back.

He turned the car off and that made me look around to see if we were at school. But just to see that we were down the street from school. 

"what are you doing " I asked as my voice shaked that made him laugh.

"well you know I can make you accept" he smirked

"And how so?" I asked with a worried face.

He leaned toward me pressing his soft lips against mine. It shocked me but without a doubt I kissed him back. He kissed me more passionately that made me moan in delight. I could feel him smirk on my lips.  He licked my bottom lip to ask for an entry but I denied. I wrapped my hands around his head as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt him bite my lip that made me gasp in shock allowing his tongue slid into my mouth.

His hands traveled down to my butt. I pulled away caught my breath and looked at him to see he was doing thd same.

"Maybe. ....we...should. ..go" I said still out of breath.

"yeah...we....should" he had a straight face looking a little upset that I pulled away.

Darren started to drive but I pulled his arm, that made him have a curious look on his face.

"Hey, I accept" I winked at him.

"Great now we can finish this at dinner" he put that smirk on his face again. All I did was smile.....