Broken, Damaged, but Still Alive

-PROLOGE-

" Here, try this." Paul, my abusive father, would say. When I would refuse to snort, smoke, or shoot, he would grab my , long black, hair and pull hard. I  would cry out, not wanting him to pull my head off. I would always think back to when my mom would buy me dolls instead of  what i really wanted. After my father would un-box the dolls, I would run up to my room and pull their heads off. I was never happy with any  of my gifts they gave me,  so I chose to ruin them instead of my parents hearts. Every time I would space out my father would deliver a nasty blow to my face. I felt the cold numbness of his hand. I cried out when i realized what had happened. Paul would always grin with pleasure at my responces. He punched me in my stomache and then started to take my shirt off. I scremed but alas I knew that  not a single soul would hear my pleas. I struggled against his grip, tears streaming down my face. He crashed his lips against mine. I could taste the vodka and the suddle smell of pot in his breath. After that I would always black out. I never wanted to know what would happen if I stays awake during these punishments.

Hey my pretties ova here is a pic of october, just follow the arrow-------------------------------------------------->