Chaper 3- Scarred

Jahseh's pov~

I opened the bathroom door and she was sitting there crying. Staring at herself in the mirror looking at the lines where the blood was oozing out. She took a deep breath and looked into her own eyes and back down at her arm. I closed the door before she noticed me and went back downstairs.

Teagans pov~

I knew what I was doing was wrong, but oh well, fuck everyone. They don't know what I've been through. Or what kind of pain I go through.
I stared at myself in the mirror thinking about how long the scars would be there.
The cuts weren't tiny, they were deep and long. I knew that if Robb saw them, he would know what's up so I'm planning on wearing long sleeves for a while.
The pain in my arms started to stop so I cleaned the razor off and put it back behind everything in the cabinet.
I grabbed a red rag and wet it and applied pressure to my arm to make it stop bleeding.
After a few minutes it stopped and I walked out the bathroom and into my room.
I put on a green hoodie with some black jeans and my Air Forces

Jahseh walked into my room.
"Um hello? Knock much?"
"You cut yourself."
"What are you talking about??"
"You. Cut."
"No? What do you mean?"
He walked up to me and grabbed my arm
"Stop , what the fuck are you doing???" I tried to pull my arm back but I couldn't and it was hurting too much to pull that hard, one of his fingers were over a cut.
He pulled up my sleeve and said
"You can't hide shit from me. I'll tell Robb if you don't."
"Jahseh please don't. I can't tell him"
"Tell him tonight or I'm telling him in the middle of his sleep"
Fuck... now I have to tell him. This is soooo great.

I took off the hoodie I was wearing and was looking for a jacket to wear since Jahseh put too much pressure on my arm and made me bleed through the hoodie.
Robb came in when I was looking for a jacket
"Jahseh said you needed me?"
"No I don't"
"He said it was important though"
"Well look, the shit isn't important. Okay?"
"Do that again."
"Do what again?"
"Move your arm the way you did when you said the shit isn't important"
"Uhh, why?"
"Give me your arm Teagan "
"Why?"
"Just let me see it" he said grabbing my arm
I pulled it back really fast
"Ow , Robb stop man, that shit hurt" I was looking at my arm to make sure it wasn't bleeding and it was.
Fuck my life.
"Teagan are you bleeding???"
"No, why?"
"Because there's blood on your shirt and on this hoodie over here..... are you okay??"
"Yes I, fine, leave me alone please"
He left out the room in a hurry
I put my jacket on and sat down on the bed

Robb's pov~

I went to the bathroom and I started looking for anything sharp. I took everything out of the cabinet and I found a razor blade and In the hamper there was a rag, I rinsed it out and blood flowed from it.
She's cutting herself......
I rushed back into her room.

Teagans pov~

Robb bursts into my room with tears in his eyes, a razor in his hand and the rag I used
"This is the shit you do???"
"Robb look I-"
"Why the hell do you do this shit??"
"Because there's shit that I've been through that can't be undone okay?? I can't go back in time and prevent it. I can't get shit back, I can't pick the scars up and throw them away, I can't stop my thoughts, I can't go a week without being depressed, I can't help it okay?? There's shit I go through that you don't know about. Brittany doesn't even know."
"Tell me now."
"I can't"
"Why"
"It's too hard to Robb...."
"Nicole I swear to god if you don't tell me"
"I will I just can't right now okay? I'll tell you one thing at a time."
"Okay. Tell me one thing."
"I can't, not right now."
It's too hard to tell him. I push him out of my room , close and lock the door. I sit against the door and begin to cry. I don't know why anyone would want to go through this kind of stuff....

Someone starts bangin on the door
"Teagan let me in please. I'm sorry. Stop crying"
"Go away" I said In a shaky voice, my words were hard to say
"Please Nicole let me in, I don't want you to cry."
"Why should I? So you can yell at me and interrogate me even more???"
"No, please let me in, I'm not going to hurt you, or raise my voice just let me in."

Robb's pov~

I heard something moving inside her room and I heard the door click. The door opened and I immediately hugged her.
"Please stop crying T."
"I- I'm trying "
She continued sobbing into my shirt. I didn't mind but I just don't want her crying.
"Lets go somewhere, okay?"
"No."
"Okay, we can stay and watch movies"
"Okay "

So we went into her room and she climbed into bed and waited for me to lay down. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me. We picked a random movie to watch. She would cry on and off a little bit but other than that it was okay. Every time she started to cry, I lifted her face and wiped her tears. She would look at me and smile and say thank you,I would say anything for you and she would start watching the movie again.

The movie was almost over now
She lifted her head up and looked at me.
"I'll be your girlfriend."
"Really?"
"Yeah"

😊Next parts will be published shortly ❤️