Josh's New Girlfriend

Josh's POV:

"Mom, do I HAVE to?" "YES, Josh! You have to!" "But whyyyy?!" "You're always holed up in your room, tapping away on your MyTab or using MySpace!" "Mom. First of all, its called an iPad. Second, NOBODY uses MySpace anymore!" "Josh, you're going. End of discussion. Now get your dance bag and get your butt in that car!"

I groan and stomp upstairs. Why did Abby have to call? WHY?!

Flashback

I was chilling in my room when I heard Mom yell my name. I quickly ran to the top of the stairs. "Mom, what happened?" "Hurry up! Get down here!" I ran down the steps, taking them 3 at a time. As soon as I entered the living room, Mom said, "Abby just called!"

"Ummmmm... okay?" "She wants you to come by the studio today!" I didn't respond. I just looked at her, confused. "She's bringing some boys to the team, and she wants you!" "Why does she want boys?" "Lifetime is losing viewers, so the producers are adding major drama! Apparently, there's going to be some romance."

"Ummmm, I'm not sure I want to do this." "Don't be silly, Josh! Of course you do!" "No, I-" "End of discussion!"

End Flashback

I grab my dance bag and go get in the car. When we pull up to the ALDC, Mom says bye, but I don't respond. I'm still mad at her. I walk into the lobby and the girl behind the counter tells me that the producers are waiting for me in the Dancers Den.

I go in, and I see two ladies in suits sitting on the couch. "You must be Josh! Wow, you're a handsome young man!" "Thanks." "Okay, I'll just cut to the chase. We're bringing boys to the team for one reason. R-O-M-A-N-C-E! You should be meeting your new girlfriend in a few minutes."

"Woah, WAIT! So I can't chose who I want to date?" "Nope! Oh, look! Here she is now! Josh, THIS is your new girlfriend!" I turn and see a familiar girl standing in the doorway. Oh, NO! Not her! Anyone but her!

A/N: Who do you want Josh's new girlfriend to be?

Maddie?
Chloe?
Kendall?
Kalani?
Nia?

Tell me your choice in the comments section! The girl that's picked the most will be Josh's new love interest!