Battle never ended

Tsuki pov.
After getting chased by a hinata I had stayed at kakashi's place and no we didn't do anything just cuddle ya know. Anyways I have the day to myself since Kakashi went to do something like kakashi stuff idk. I went to the training grounds since I wanted to train (duhh) . I want to be stronger to protect those I love in case of anything. I sat cross legged and I trained inside my head.
I woke up in a dark place and then I felt a dangerous but calming aura. I followed it and it lead me to a cage . I saw a paper with a jutsu and just as I was about to touch it someone smacked my head and I turned to see them.

My team

"What do you think your doing!?" My bestfriend saya said . She then got smacked by Hitome "She didn't know ok!"  "Is this real?" Saya was in a thinking pose "Well technically we are dead but a piece of our chakra is inside of you. The thing is we haven't been completely honest with you." I was confused. "What do you mean?" They turned serious Ren said quietly,"Can we go somewhere else this place gives me the creeps!" Saya nodded and we were in a much more better place. (Like naruto with kushina *cries*)  Saya took in a deep breath and said ,"Man where do I even start!" Hitome said ,"The beginning idiot!" She stuck her tongue and I smiled and some of my tears were coming out and they stopped bickering . Ren smacked both of them "Look at what you did you idiots!" I laughed and hugged all of them "Im so sorry I couldn't protect you guys ! I miss you guys soo much!"  They smiled and saya broke down "Its not your fault we knew our time was coming to an end." I cried even more. " Now to tell you the truth. The thing is when we were assigned with you , we were never supposed to be your friend." My heart broke at those words. "We were suppose to consider you a monster but we didn't want to judge you so we got to know you. We then liked you already and we didn't give a dam about our mission. We enjoyed our time with you . We will never regret it.  Tsuki you have something inside you that you mustn't unleash unless it's very important. We felt slightly proud that you awoken it by our deaths. But be careful those men that had us was just the beginning. There is a man who wants you like really bad. We love you as our sister and we will never hate you . Never forget that." After she finished I noticed that my fists were clenched and I drew blood. I smiled at them and said,"Im glad you guys gave me a chance ! I can never hate you guys." We then hugged and then everything disappeared and I was back awake . I then heard a faint  frightened voice of saya "Hes here"