You!?

Tsuki pov.
I was confused until I felt a chakra that I knew . I turned around and saw Him . I was confused why saya would be threatned by him. He couldn't do this we are close? Why . He then said," Tsuki you training ?" I nodded slowly and smiled . "Yea you need something ?" He smiled at me and said,"Is it alright if I watch you train?" I blinked but said"sureee!" He smiled and sat down. I then made a clone of myself . I then took out my sword and we got into our stances. (I know how to fight with a sword but its weird descrbing it 😂) . I moved slowly approaching her and then she sprinted at me and swung her right and I bended back and kicked her face while she did a backflip. We then charged as our sword clash we fight for the dominance and we jump back and I sprint towards her and swung my sword which she dodged but I slightly cut her cheek. I smirked and she glared at me. We then kept clashing our swords perfectly and we got a distance to ourselves and dropped our swords. I then did handsigns and said"Ice crystal! Shadow needles!"  The needles shot out towards her but the irony was that there was more needles than it appears . The shadows of the needles are actual needles too. She dodged them and said ," Ready to burn!? Fire style! Flame twirl!" A swirl of flames then came at me and I jumped but some of the fire got me and I grunted in pain. But I knew that wasn't  it  the flames made a curve and came at me again. I jumped saying"water style! Put it out!" Then the flames died down. I then glared at my clone and she freakin stuck her tongue out at me . My eye twitched at that.

His pov.
I was watching my beloved Tsuki train. She is so beautiful. Im glad she had came out of the black hair cause the white snow hair shows her purity. Soon I will be taking I smirked at the thought. I saw her doing tajiutsu and she was moving effortlessly. She's so perfect in everyway. The thought of her being with that grey haired man made me growl kakashi doesn't deserve her I do! I hate the thought that her feelings for sasuke hasn't faded completely. I thought by sasuke and the damn pink hair girl were going to make her snap and come running to my arms but it helped some other competition . The truth is sakura doesn't love sasuke she has feelings for someone else. I smirked cause she only felt pity for sasuke. (No offense guys but I dislike sakura like no lie. Sorry if I upset you guys ) I saw Tsuki threw punches to her clone self and both were getting injured and already had tears in their clothes. I saw sweat glistening on her skin that made her even more delightful. Her tears on her cloths got me the chance to see her smooth skin. After hours of fighting she collapsed of exhaustion. I came by her side and she laughed and said,"I overdid it a little hehe." I smiled and craddled her in my arms. I then leaned in and kissed her. She was shocked then tried pushing me off but I pinned her arms above her head and I kissed her all over. "Stop! Im with kakashi!" I stopped I have to be patient soon we will be together dear. I smiled at her And let her go. She looked slightly frightned and tried to stand up but fell down. I chuckled and carried her to the damn grey haired man. After reaching he saw me and came worried and i muttered ,"She trained ." He nodded at me and took her from my arms . She smiled and muttered a thank you. Soon I left.

Tsuki pov.
  Kakashi then put me down and I smiled and he took of his masked and I kissed him . Lets say we had a make out session wink wink *cough* I blushed as I was looking at him. I can't believe I never noticed how handsome he is. He said,"Like what you see~"  I blushed and nodded . He chuckled and said," Do want to go take a shower?" I nodded and he got up to leave me in privacy but I grabbed his wrist and said quietly,"Y-you can take one with me if you want." He smiled and ruffled my hair to which I pouted too. He said in a husky voice,"Guess you couldn't resist me huh." My eye twitched and I smacked him playfully. I laughed and said,"Shut up come on. " We got undressed and bathed Ill leave the rest to you guys what we did . (It can go either way.)
But my mind wondered How can it be him. He doesn't seem like to ruin my life . Why ?!
Why ...
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Itachi?