And it begins..

By Karah .

Inspired by the many paranormal books and things I've read .

Prologue .

"No." She whispered amongst the empty air as she watched him fall .

"This isn't happening.. " she thought to herself .

Falling to her knees Rose watched as the guy she once loved, fell to the ground with a swarm of blood beginning to form around him.

She froze .

"I can't do this.." She said repeatedly.

Silence filled the air as she gathered herself .

"But I will." She stood .

Without hesitation , she moved quickly towards Dillion's lifeless body , and paused. "You can't leave me like this. And I won't let you.. You promised.." She whispered .

"He'd leave you no matter what. Can't you see him now Rosalyn? He's dead. And he isn't coming back." Jackson said walking closer to her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. { Your turn now darling } he thought to her .

Rosalyn smirked "Go luck with that."

She searched the room for anything to use in defense but there was nothing. Remembering the guns that had shot earlier she reached into Dillion's back pocket. "I'll get you out of here, I promise."

She backed away from him and thought , blocking Jackson from knowing her plan.

{ Wake up. } she heard , Dillion's voice.

She looked around alarmed , Jackson smiled creepily.

{ Wake up Roe . } same voice .

She looked back at Dillion's body , but it was gone.

Jackson lunged for her , surprising her , knocking her into her back .

He looked into her startled expression. She held his stare. Then screamed when she realize his hands were sliding around her throat.

"Wake up." He said creepily .

" Or you'll suffocate without knowing the truth." He faded .

She breathed in and yell at her self to wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

She opened her eyes in horror and jumped out of her bed.

It wasn't real she breathe heavily.