You Make Me Feel.. [A Ginny/Luna fanfic]

DISCLAIMER-- First things first; I do not own Harry Potter or any other characters related to the series, the right solely belongs to J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. I only borrow them to show others how I picture that world in my head.

A/N- Voila! another AU; Fred's not dead... <Yay!> For those who skipped reading the Tags, this is a Femslash[GIRL X GIRL] fanfic, so if you don't have the ability to appreciate beauty in relationships like those, I suggest you to give this one a miss, 'cause this is not your cup of tea. Secondly, this is LEMON, i.e, contains a SEXUAL SCENE, so if you read, its at your own risk. I've highlighted the beginning and end of that scene, though, so if you want to skip that part, be my guest.

Now, if you're still here, read on!!!

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Luna Lovegood was walking down the cobbled path of Diagon Alley, her blue-green striped MaryJanes pattering softly on the rough walkway. She lifted her arm to check her watch; quarter to 10 pm. Merlin, it was late. Her last stop was at the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, which thankfully closed at 10. She could still make it, as long as the Plimgimees did not interrupt her.

George was just packing away some of the display when the bell on the front door jingled, signalling the arrival of a potential customer. A very late potential customer. He was tired, but for the sake of business he plastered a cheery smile on his face and emerged from the nearly-empty rows, '' Welcome to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, how can I be of servi..... Oh Luna, its you!'' George's exclamation brought another redhead running out of the back door. ''Luuunnnaaa!! I am so sorry I forgot to send your order of Plum-Regrowing Pustules and Migraine Mints, the owls were exhausted from the trips they had to make and there was an influx of rude customers today; it slipped my mind and I...'' The hurricane was stopped by a candy floating near its mouth, which ultimately popped in. ''Breathe Fred, I'm not going to hex you for a small thing like this... I'll leave that for Ginny. Can I get my order now?''

''Courshe, righ' 'way,'' Fred mumbled around the candy while rummaging through a still-littered worktable. The candy was good. ''Where's Ginny?'' Luna inquired in that airy  voice of hers.

''She's in the shower upstairs, been there for a while actually,''

'' Ever since she volunteered to test a new product for us. To us, the result seemed fine,''

'' But there seems to be some kind of side-effect she's not telling us.''

''Maybe its a girl thing.'' Both twins solemnly concluded, then after sharing a quick look, burst into matching smiles. Remarkably they looked innocent this time. ''Will you go check up on her for us?''

Luna appeared to contemplate for a moment, a lost look glazed her crystal blue eyes, but then she nodded. ''Sure. I wanted to see her anyways. But tell me, what was the test product?'' 

Both twins looked a little red in the face while they simultaneously muttered 'lust potion' under their breaths. Well, Luna thought. At least they have the decency to look ashamed.

She took pity on them and just patted their heads, like a master patting a pet dog who looked sorry about breaking bone china crockery, and made her way upstairs.