chapter 5

Josh's POV

i took a shower and walked out fully clothed. i found Katie fast asleep on the couch with her arm hanging off the side. her hair was fanned out in every direction but still looked adorable. by now it was 9:03 pm and i had been with her for three days. i hoped she would stay forever because she made me feel so happy. i walked over to her as i vigorously rubbed my hair with a towel. i threw it on her and she shot up with her hair looking so crazy i laughed too hard. ''HEY!''she yelled happily, but slightly annoyed at me for waking her. she smirked and threw it back. ''what? i was saving you from a very uncomfortable waking in the morning, seeing as you were sleeping on the couch!'' i reminded. ''well that was also a very uncomfortable waking just now so whats the point?''she chuckled. ''well it was either now or later!'' i replied with a grin. she shot me a playful glare and got up off the couch and started walking towards me, wearing a devious smile on her face. i back right into the wall with now wheres to go. i was laughing the whole time. she then quickly grabbed me and tried to tickle me but i grabbed her instead and threw her over my shoulder. she screamed playfully. "JOSH! stoooopp!'' she whined, laughing. all i could do was chuckle as i walked towards her bedroom. she kicked and pounded on my back with her fists until i threw her on the bed. ''there! now you can wake up comfortably!'' i smirked. she groaned and fell back onto the bed so i just chuckled and left. i walked into my room, collapsing on my bed. i stared at the ceiling for a good half hour before i heard footsteps on the other side of the hall.i heard them enter my room and my light was turned up just enough for Katie's figure to appear. ''i cant sleep." she quietly whined. i grinned, ''its okay, i have been staring at the ceiling for quite some time now. you want to stay in here?'' i asked sitting up. her lips formed a delighted curve on her face and her eyes twinkled. she nodded slightly before sitting on the bed and laying down next to me on her side, laying atop the covers. ''you know you can use the blankets for warmth, right?'' i said sarcastically. ''yea, but-'' i cut her off, ''I'm not gonna do anything your fine.'' i smiled sincerely. she snickered and got under the covers, cuddling up next to me. the cats were sleeping on the foot of the bed and Bennie was on the floor next to me. everything was dead quiet until we heard a door open...

*WHATS GONNA HAPPEN! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! thanks for reading guys! tell me if you want me to update if you like the story! if you hate it then f**k you. JK JK JK!okay byeeeeeeeee*

xoxoxoxox

~cat