lets just take a minute A/N

this is not a chapter its just a author note but I do hope you read pretty please.

Now as I just updated the newest chapter just a few minutes ago I realized something, I started this book in 2013! now lets think about this 2013 I was like 13 turning 14 back then and now its 2017 and I'm now 17 turning 18 I'm drawing a lot of art working on my own comic stuff an my own books that I want to publish and I'm sitting here thinking then I read back through  from the start of this book and oh my god....I have grown so much and gained a lot better writing skill then I had back then, I dunno if you notice that but as the years go by look at chapter one then look at the most recent chapter do you agree that I've grown from back then to now with my writing? I think I have but I'm not a expect so many I haven't actually gotten better.

But I mainly wanted to say was thank you, to all the readers who have read and somehow forgave me for all my bad punctuation and spelling mistakes and all the cringe of back then thank you all so much for waiting for me to update even though it takes me ages cause I'm a slow lazy dummy but thank you all so much like seriously I love you all thank you so much and  also I am still not the best with punctuation and spelling so please don't be to mad, I know I could go back and fix everything from back then but I don't really want to cause its kinda like a time capsule you know I can look back and go 'oh god I used to write like that?! jesus cheese toritos what was wrong with younger me' and then laugh about it.

If you managed to read allllll of this then THANKS! I will be continuing this story for all of you guys and try to make it really great I hope you enjoy I plan on PLOT TWISTS!