When you meet 0.0

Jeff The Killer+

You were laying in bed, starting to doze off until you here a husky voice say "GO.TO.SlEEP." You being the smartelic person you are you replied "that's what I'm trying to do..." The husky voice then said "oh..well...uh...fuck...I'll come back later."

BEN Drowned+

You were playing your favorite game until it started glitching. You were getting pissed so you threw the controller at the screen. The next thing you knew was a boy that looked just like link from Zelda except he had black eyes with red pupils, came crawling out of the screen. "mmm your cute. I'll be back." you just stood there dumbfounded as he crawled back into the TV.

Laughing Jack+

Your friend (y/f) literally dragged you to the fair downtown. You didn't want to go because well...clowns scared the flying fuck out of you. You were sitting on a bench until a clown that was black and white sat beside you. " want some candy?" he giggled. "its not poisonous." he said afterwards. You sighed and took a piece. "your cute...meet me here tomorrow." and with that the clown ran away.

Sonic.exe+ (like BENS)

You were playing a random game you found online. You were mad again. Games somehow made you feel better. The game started glitching and it crashed. You sighed and jumped into bed. You played under the covers until you heard a males voice say your name. "hey (y/n)..." said the man. You crawled out of the covers and saw a cute boy around your age standing beside your computer/laptop/whatever you have. "see ya later babes" he smirked before jumping into your device.

(Haiii I will add more I promise cx see ya later my little...unicorns?)