Chapter 2

"Lance, are you in there?" Shiro's voice came through the door. Lance had put his clothes back on and was sitting on his bed with his head between his knees trying to process everything.

"Yeah," he squeamed. "Yeah, I'm fine it's just..." he didn't want to finish.

On the other side of the door, there was a lot of confusion. The voice sounded like Lance but just more... feminine?

Keith wondered to himself why he hadn't noticed earlier.

An akward silence settled. Hunk, desperate to see his friend, was the one to break it. "Lance please. It's me. Hunk. Can I please see you? It's been so long since I last saw you."

A pang of guilt hung over Lance. He wanted to see Hunk too. More than anything. But he didn't know what his team would think of him if they saw him in this state.

"It's just... the galra. They-uh... they changed me in ways that might be weird for you guys." He managed to squeak out.

This time it was Coran to speak up. "Lance, we will love and accept you no matter what. But, if this is what you want for the time being, would you at lease consider letting one of us in to help you through this and bring you your necessities?" He proposed.

There was silence for a good 10 seconds. Finally Lance answered. "Fine. Allura. No one else."

Everyone was even more confused than before. Why not Hunk or Shiro? Keith, being Keith, was the first to question it.

"Is this just so you can spend time with the princess?" He asked in his emo voice.

"What? Oh, no. You just, don't understand. She'll know why I chose her once she sees me. I swear." He spoke without hesitation. Count on Keith to make Lance seam even more stupid.

"Princess, are you up for it?" Shiro asked. "If it means helping our one of our paladins, I'm in. May i come in Lance?" She asked sincerely.

"Yeah but only after everyone else leaves. I just... don't want to..." he trailed off.

"You heard Lance. C'mon everyone. We could all do for some training." Shiro announced as he ushered everyone to leave. Within about 30 seconds, the only person left was Allura.

"Lance, everyone's gone. May I come in?" She asked. Lance took a deep breath before responding. "Uh yeah. Could you just, um, close your eyes for a few moments."

Allura agreed and shut her eyes. Lance then quickly opened the door and pulled her in before he closed it once again and locked it. He pulled her to his bed and sat her down. He sat down a few feet away from here and closed his eyes for 5 seconds before telling her to open.

Allura opened her eyes and flung her arms around Lance before she even saw him. "I'm so glad you're back."

Those words meant so much to Lance.  Someone actually cared. Moments later Allura began to pull away as she examined Lance's face. Then moved down to the rest of his body.

A/N btw I'm gonna refer to Lance as female pronouns from now on. Also guys, these 2 r completely platonic

"Lance..." she started. "Lance, you're a girl." Lance's gaze moved down to the floor before she bursted into tears.

Allira acted quickly. She pulled her into another hug and reassured her. "Shh, Lance. It's ok. No one's going to be upset about this. I promise."

Just those simple words made Lance feel so much safer. The two stayed there untill all of Lance's tears were dry. Allura began to speak once again.

"Well then, Lance, I think you need to tell your teammates soon enough. You can trust them. But I'll give you time. Whenever you feel ready."

Lance smiled in return. "I will. When the time is right for it."

"I'm glad." Allura's eyes seamed to sparkle. "Well, I better be off. Dinner is in 15 minutes. You're welcome to join us if you would like. If not then I'll bring you food after. Is there anything else you need?"

"Um, Allura?"

"Yes?"

"I know this is weird but..."

"What do you need?"

"I-uh... I need a bra."