Chapter 1

We all walked in the building, people still staring at us scared. I looked around everything was so dull. the patients where all in the same light bluish/grayish suits. the officers brought us to a room.

"Take a shower and put these on" one of the officers said handing each of us a suit. We all walked to the bathroom slowly and got in the shower.

• • •

I stepped out of the bathroom in the ugly bluish/grayish suit. i looked over at Haley, in the ugly suit as well and Abby.

"We can show you to your rooms now" the officer said grabbing are arms and leading us to are rooms. "You are in rooms right next to each other, and you will get your groups" the officer added. we all walked into are rooms, they were dull and had a bed, a little drawer and a bathroom....not much of a room but whatever.

Some nurses walked in with abby and haley and another chick that i recognized.

"Ok so now we will give you a partner to work your problems out with, you both will have somewhat the same problem" one if the nurses said.

"Problems?" haley asked

"Yes your problems, now be quiet so i can give you your partners" the nurse said harshly. "ok so beth you are with blake." beth! She was my best friend in middle school...she is a werewolf. "Abby your with louis tomlinson" abby she got abused by her dad and murdered him. "haley your with niall horan" haley she hung herself and almost died..she tries to commit ALOT. "Ashley you are with harry styles" and then me i got bullied and started the bitches on fire. "those are your partners, you will be able to see them in about a hour" the nurse said and walked out of the room.

__________________________

Sorry it was short...i will update some mote soon c;

~Ashley~