Chapter 2

Some nurses came in the room. "ok so now you go get to meet your partner" one of the nurses said and escorted us out of the room and down the hall....again people stared at us with scared looks on there faces. I walked slowly down the hall my hands cuffed behind my back. "Why do i still have these on ?" i asked.

"To make sure you don't start anyone else on fire" the nurse said. We got pushed into a room, i saw four guys sitting at a table with blank expressions on there faces. I looked over in the corner .of the dull room and saw a boy and girl around are age sitting next to each other, not saying anything at all to each other.

"Ok your partners are over there"the nurse said pointing to the four boys at the table. We all walked over there slowly, the nurses left us.

"Ok witch one of you is louis Tomlinson?" asked abby looking at all of them, the boy with brown hair and looked like the shortest one raised his hand slowly. "oh ok...well i your partner" abby said with a smile and louis got up and walked up to her.

"Uh niall horan?" Haley asked. A boy that looked about three inches taller than her with blonde hair,and deep blue eyes, stood up "im niall horan" he said with a half smile an walked up to her.

"Blake?" beth asked. a boy with blonde hair stood up he was about a inch or two taller than her, he walks up to her "im blake" he said with a smile.

"You must be harry styles" i said bluntly. "i am" he said, he has brown curly hair, green eyes and was about two inches taller than me. He stood up and walked up to me.

"You going to tell me your name,love?" harry asked.

"Ashley" i said.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I burned some people" i stated simply.

"Burned? how?" he asked.

"I invited them over for a sleepover and when they where sleeping i poured gasoline on them and started them on fire" i said.

"Hmmm" he was in thought.

"What did you do?" i asked.

"I started a building on fire and killed a bunch of people" he said snapping out of whatever he was thinking about.

"Oh" i said.

~Haleys pov~

"Whats your name?" asked niall.

"Haley" i stated.

"And your here because?" he asked.

"I hung myself...i try to commit a lot" i said looking at the ground.

"Oh" he said with a little concern.

"How about you?" i asked

"I cut to deep and diagonally...witch you cant stitch up..." He said looking at the huge scar on his wrists.

"Oh" i said, looking at his scars

~Abbys pov~

"Your name love?" Louis asked.

"Abby" i said with a smile.

"Oh why did you get put in here?" he asked.

"I was uh abused by my dad and i finally could not take it any longer and i murdered him" i said looking at the ground. "why are you here?" I added.

"I tortured people" he said bluntly.

"How?" i asked curious.

"I'd rather not say" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

~Beths pov~

"Whats your name?" Blake asked.

"Beth and your blake?" I asked.

"Yep" he said "why are you here?" he added.

"Im a uh werewolf" i said looking at my hands, i hope he would not think of me as some freak.

"NO WAY!" he said practically yelling in my ear.

"What? uh ya..." i said.

"I am one to" he said with a smile.

I smiled back, well at least i know he wont look at me as a freak...or i think so anyway.

__________________________

Well thats the end of chapter 2...sorry its REALLY short...i will try to make them longer now butttt i just wanted to put down the pov's so you would know why they where at the sanitarium but i will get more into there past lives (before the sanitarium) later in the story c: byers

Sorry for the spelling mistakes....

~Ashley~

__________________________