CHAPTER 3

Sawamura's evil incarnate. Hell. He must be Satan himself. I bet he kicked the poor man and took over the throne. He kept highlighting words that sounded like "kiss" during our talk with Ukai earlier.

"'Ukai, I brought the keys for the new room. Here's the book you wanted: Ekistics Made Simple. Sukiyakis are good right? We should have them for dinner.' Tanukis, Waterskis, kiss kiss kiss! UGH! The nerve with that man!" I snarled, removing the coat Asahi lent me and unbuttoning my grey vest. The dried blood made it hard and a bit painful to peel the vest off.

Good thing that pervert didn't bother stripping me just to fix my wound. Just the thought of it brought shivers down my spine. I glanced at the mirror and sighed. I looked paler than normal, and I have a scratch on my left cheek, probably from a tree while I was running. I folded the coat Asahi lent and silently thanked the gods that the coat was able to cover up the horrible mess my body's in.

I went in the shower and began washing all the grime from my hair.

The Ukai here was a nice person. He looks like a delinquent, but he's nice. Not too far from my age, even. He offered me a place in his home, which is a good thing. Beggars can't be choosers. Besides, it's a big house, so I won't be seeing much of Sawamura. I decided to start fresh here and bury Takano and the other Ukai at the back of my brain.

I turned off the shower and started to dry myself. I approached the lockers and grabbed the white collar dress shirt and the waistcoat. It fitted nicely, a little loose, just the way I like it. I took one last look in the mirror.

The Karasuno uniform looked great. It was a pure black and white assemble, with the gray vest accentuating it further more. I tied in my blue cravat and finished it up with the golden cufflinks.

Now that I look fresh and presentable, I can now help Asahi prepare the guest room. Apparently, Ukai will be having guests from Seijoh. As far as I remember, Seijoh Bastion is quite famous. Their ambience and refinement is topnotch, but that's not what gave them the popularity. It's their butlers. They perform extraordinarily as hitmans.

You see, there are different households in Miyagi. There are the regular human households, and there are those "superhuman" households like Karasuno and Seijoh, or also known as powerhouses. The one I belonged to before, Takano, was a regular household. To be honest, I didn't know at first that Karasuno was a powerhouse. If Ukai hadn't explained most of the stuff earlier, I wouldn't have known.

A knock came, cutting my train of thought.

"Are you ready?" came in Asahi's voice.