Chapter 8

Kayla  grabs another microphone and stands with the boys. Blue starts to play , Tristan  and Ryan start to play and Kahlil play, the girls start to sing as the back up for Kayla , shy and Sun start to dance , they dance together perfectly, the boys are smiling and Kahlil starts to sing along. After the song  was over the maid comes in.
Maid:" that's was beautiful but miss Shy your needed..."
Shy:"alright ,guys you can look around if you'd like and If you need any help ask one of the girl or the maids."shy walks with the maid .
***********time skip**************
Shy comes back smiling.
Kate :"what's up shy you seem really happy?..."
Shy:"hehe thanks Kate" shy hugs Kate
Kate:"huh?!oh ! Right the gift I told the maid to give to you!you like it?"
Shy:"like it?no...I love it!"
Kate:"I'm glad"Everyone looks confused .
Shy:"look"shy shows them.

Everyone:"wow"**************time  skip*************(Suns point of view)I couldn't sleep I went out side and looked at the water

Everyone:"wow"
**************time  skip*************
(Suns point of view)
I couldn't sleep I went out side and looked at the water.
Tristan:"what are you doing out here?"
Sun jumps for a second and looks around her.
Sun:"oh it's you...I couldn't sleep...you?"
Tristan:"same..."
Sun :"figured...it's such a beautiful view..."
Tristan:"not as beautiful as you"
Sun:"t-thanks.."sun starts to blush from embarrassment.
Tristan:"heh welcome..."Some time after Tristan has his arms around Sun making her feel comfortable.Sun slowly fell asleep. Tristan picked her up and took her to her room and kissed her on her head .he walked to his room and fell asleep.
(Morning time)
The maids are making breakfast and cleaning up. Shy, Kate ,bell, Kayla,Vick, Sun, and Layla go down stairs.some time later the boys come down .they all eat and then goes up stairs and changes.
===========time skip=========
They are all at the school with new schedules. It's like the first day again except more friends.
Shy goes over to a wall and reads her book, blue ,Kahlil,Ryan, Cara and Tristan are singing, Kate, Bell, Kayla, Layla and Vick are chatting .Sun comes over and reads with shy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N: that's all for this chapter till I get more ideas ~ so I'll see ya when the next chapter is out~ so Peace!~✌🏻
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^